HONDA DAY april 15

A pretty cab?

What in the fuck are you talking about?

And?

The impala is a caprice with ss package. The caprice is a cab/ carservice /taxi

And with 17k miles on 96 hardly my daily. More like collectble

It’s very collectible. I’m sure people are knocking down your door to buy it from you.

Yea it gets annoying. Kinda like the clowns on the forum arguing over everything. First I was a Beener. Than ricer. Now I collect garbage. Get a life and stop trying to label mine.mabey if you had meets people could get to know eachother and there rides. But no. Let’s just hate and talk shit. So. Who’s goin to Honda day lmao

We have plenty of meets and cruises. I don’t recall calling anything you own garbage though? You labeled it as garbage. It’s not good to think of it in that way, you’ll grow to hate it. And since it’s such a collectible, it’d be very bad to hate it because the value to you will drop and when people are practically chasing you down the street with cash in hand to buy it, you’d be more willing to accept the low ball offers.

Soooo. When/where is the next meet?

The next meet will be tomorrow night. Dunno if you’re from the area, but we meet in the parking lot at 536 Western Ave. Ample parking, no cops. Couldn’t ask for a better place in the area.

Love this guy. Straight clown. You know what. I wait for you tomorrow night outside that police station. What time do you get off work.

How is he a clown?

Albany police department
536 Western Avenue
Albany‎ NY‎ 12203
United States

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

fuck off kramer

I usually get off at about 4:30.

No no no no no no no.

I was talking about this place:

Orcutts Variety
536 Western Ave, Dixmont, ME 04932
(207) 234-2401 ‎

Clearly the Nisky Lot trolls finally figured out how to register on a forum.

soo no slow camaro vs fast civic love?

No one wants to race your slow junk! :hug

you’re still a beaner

Fuck Honda Day /thread.

Last years meet at Orcutts Variety in Maine was a blast can’t wait to go back!!!