Honda > DSM

See below post.

• Howie

Took the car out tonight for a little exercise. Its running poopy too cold out for turbos so I cut it short and head home. I just happen to run into a DSM with a fiddy dolla paint job. We exchange bov salutes and end up getting on the highway. First run he beeps I don’t brake boost 3rd beep dsm spools right away and gets a jump… I yell too small jr! lag a bit and go it spins a tad I end up pulling a little into 4th and let off. Do one more pull not sure if he missed a gear I got into 4th and he was back there.
Just out of curiosity were you giving me the old faint bov dont get on it until we actually line up bait move? Cause I have that one copyrighted. :wink:
That Talon moves good got me thinking about my old one good runs. :tup:

ROFL i just posted a thread… like 2 sec ago…

good runs hahah I was praying for a dig :frowning: I need a 35r hahaha

lol yea it moves

i love seeing

HONDA>DSM

HAhaha I think I picked wrong honda at least hes one person that knows how to run

hahah I thought that was my move

nice runs

nice… smith is out pwning late this year!

vids or ban? :smiley:

hey, how do you think it would be against the black srt4?

:snky: smith :snky:

the s2k would rape it

Why won’t hondas pick on me???

this honda would give you some trouble…

there should be several hondas that could “give you some trouble”

:snky:

How much did you pull Smith?

A few cars…

I dunno you drive a dsm is it always broken down?
:fuzzyfish:

All I could get to run this year were bikes. I beat those… I think 1 was a honda…

Knock on wood my car was pretty solid all year long minus running out of fuel at the big end.

But your right my car IS down but by my choice for winter upgrades. I’ll have to visit BLO for sure next year…

Hows this Honda compare to Bebe’s???