shootout vid

http://media.putfile.com/shootoutsmall

cool music, turd cars

lol the slowest one in that vid at the strip was a 10.8 that’s faster than anything you’d see

This is true…but I guess you would just call it a fast turd…either way it is still a turd.

how many of those cars will be at norwalk for the NDRA race in october? I can tell you 5 or so tops cause of the following reasons:

1. Most DSM drivers are scared to get beat by honda’s
  2. Most of the so called fastest cars at the shootout won’t pass tech at real races because they have no cage or are stripped to the bone
  3. because most DSM owners think the shootout is the be all end all race and won’t go to anything else

I can tell you now that slowboy and brent rau will be the only for sures there. rob mckeller makes most too as well as sean ivey. that is probably about it

I think that was one of the worst videos that I’ve ever seen.

i’m guessing you made the vid. you need a better equipment. nice try though.

:jerkit:

and why is that, plus i really pass judgement on a 4meg file uploaded to putfile.com rather than watching a 1gig dvd

who cares

pissed b/c everyone think DSM are turds…like I said cool vid, turd cars though

no i’m not pissed at all i just don’t see what his statement has to do with anything.

i liked it :dunno:

I thought it was a good video, A for effort as far as I am concerned.

As for dsm’s being turds the same statement can be said for a lot of hondas too. I think you still see a lot more competetively running cars with full leather interior and all on the dsm side compared to every person and their mom having a stripped down honda. Now I am not saying it doesn’t happen but please there are plenty more dsms running faster times in full interior than a honda.

shits all blurry when they move other than that it was ok.

that’s cuz of the quality it’s 150kps so i could upload it, the next step up made it 24meg and i wasn’t going to upload that much, the full dvd version is 800meg and dvd quality

I saw the full versoin and it rocks. As for people bitching and compaining about DSM’s suck and Honda’s own all. Give it up. Not one person on here gives a flying fuck. All you ever do is debate people about Honda’s kciking so much ass. Time to give it up. :rolleyes:

I think DSM and Honda are turds :dunno:

atleast you hate on all imports :dunno:

you have a pace car gtp… :greddy2:

I thought it was a good video