Honda meets??

Is there any honda meets or events anywhere or near the buffalo /rochester area…
I dont hear to much of anyting on this site bout hondas…not looking to see just hondas but looking to see all them clean jdm cars people have put away.
If u are interested in helping start a spot with hondas 240 toyotas n etc pm me.
Thanx

The local Honda Tech Meet is once a year, but regular meets are Mighty & Southgate in WNY.

Yeah, quite a few Hondas show up regularly to Sg and Mighty meets, probably your best bet.

If you want to see a jdm front teg thats “put away” then have someone buy my clean roller so it can come out and play this season again to hold that honda flag up high!

SG and Mighty usually get a good amount there. Like Onyx said HT always has a awesome turnout every year which is usually towards the end of summer.

Well this year i hope not to miss the ht meet and gv pm me need to ask u acouple of questions…

I have sent for the jdm front for my teg since in the dt area there isnt not one nice integra…

hondatech meet is only once a year, and there’s only a handful of decent hondas around here. in general the whole jdm car scene sucks

edit: Go to the bings meet in canada, i think it’s in may. you will see a bunch of 240s, skylines, and other actual quality nice cars that are rare here

My N/A hatch is very JDM thankyouverymuch

what? lol.

Well i want to know whenni install the front do i have to change my harness to the lights or what lights do i use?? And also where did u order ur front clip from?

If you buy an HID front end you have to wire up some new harnesses, if you do not buy an hid front end then you dont have to. you also have to wire up the turn signals on the fenders unless u plan on welding them closed, you have to wire them with the parking lights,running,turn,hazard

you will either have a 5 pin plug or a 4 pin plug on your headlight (Brown Connector) Look in behind the connector and you can see the color of the wires in it.
Black is Ground
Green is City Light/Parking Light
Pink , + is for High Beam
blue is fog lights if you’re going to run them
If you have the OEM HID then theres a 5th plug that has a white wire - Low Beam (+) if its non HID you just use your regular 9006 bulb, HID has the housings built in. you can obv still run HIDS in NON HID headlights, u just wont have projectors, and it would be an external setup

The lights inside with the High beams and Sidemarkers (On fenders) should be on with the parking lights, Shouldnt flash. The Turn signals (outermost lights on the headlights will flash when turn signal or hazards are on.

On your turn signal (old front end turn signal harness)there is a small bulb (small with 2 wires and a Large bulb with 3 wires
Take the small one with 2 wires and extend that to the Side marker on each fender Plug it in and thats done.
Take the Large one with 3 wires (1 wire is Ground, 1 is Parking light (+), and 1 is Turn Signal (Flash) (+))
The color of the Parking light wire on the 3 wire bulb is the same color wire that is on the 2 wire bulb, Cut that wire off of the 3 bulb connector so that it now only has 2 wires (A Ground and a Turn Signal (+))
Take the wire you cut (Parking signal) and run that to the City Light (Green wire) on the Headlights Brown connector.
Take the Large Bulb that now has 2 wires going to it and trim the “keys” a bit to make it fit into the JDM Turn Signals on the Headlights.

SHITTZZZ DONEEE. Bam

Cheapest ive seen is @ torontoJDM (forum vendor here) Theyre 999$ , you gotta go across the border n pick it up. You need a bumper, hood, fenders, corner markers, headlights, grille, bumper support. otherwise theyre around 1200-1300 stateside, i sold mine for 1700$ last year

Just buy my roller. Has the real deal expensive headlights and is clean and rust free. BAMMMMM DONE!!!

Deebo if everything goes to plan and your in town ill pay you to do the wiring

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:09 PM ----------

Gv i dont have 10 stacks :frowning:

http://www.nyspeed.com/showthread.php?164062-lt-lt-2010-ANNUAL-WNY-HONDA-TECH-MEET!!!-gt-gt

The whole “JDM Honda” scene has run it’s course…

honda doesn’t even make a descent sports car anymore. New Si is not a sports car. Their entire lineup and about as exciting as a game of solitaire.

haters!

Does anyone make fun, affordable cars any more…ahhh the 90’s! The 8th/9th gen Civic is a slightly lower level Accord now.

Honda and Toyota have fallen into “Buick mode”.

we got some meets going on couple times a month but its only 8th gen civic`s