Hoo Raah!

While interviewing an anonymous US Special Forces soldier

on his sniper skills, a Reuters News agent asked the soldier

what he felt when shooting members of Al Qaeda in Afghanistan.

The soldier shrugged and replied, “Recoil.”

bwahahaha that is great. 87fox what do you feel?

“The only thing a sniper feels is recoil”

ugh that’s my dream job…

HAHAHAH awesome

mildly sadistic and a little sad.

What did you expect him to say? “I know that poor terrorist must have had a bad childhood and I am sorry I had to waste his ass?”

haha I like that

hahaha me likey too :tup:

:tup:

great quote.

That was simply an amazing responce.

If/when I go over I’ll have no regrets if I am put in a situation that I had to take the life of someone who’s “purpose” of being on earth is to disrupt life as we know it in America.

Some people say I’m an asshole for feeling like that… personaly I just think I’m having the attitude of well trained American soldier

Army all the way…HOOAH

haha thats great!

FYI to anyone who thinks being a sniper is a “dream job” or “incredibly awsome”
sniper missions SUCK … i have no patience … i hated sitting in one place for hours… i mean it’s not all that bad if you cna build a hide where your comfortable but most cases now a days you don’t do that. It’s sweet being able to reach out and touch someone but fuck it get’s boring. REALLY boring…
it’s kinda like fucking a reallly lose whore … it takes forever to get to the good part and after it’s over you just wanna get the fuck out of there and get cleaned up.

however the redeming quality is for the most part your on your own for the most part doing your own missions

still funny though … after i get my ass around to sending my hard drive to krazyjon i have the perfect pic for this thread lol

spkr I like the star of david… is that alluding to another post???
Oh and I def dont think that being a sniper is fun / easy… it’s a pain… noting like sitting on the side of a hill covered in mud / trees / grass / guili (sp) suit waiting for someone to leave their house / complex / girlfriends house. for 3 days… spending 5 min shooting at them… then another day stealthing back to home.

nice :tup: :tup:

when i read the first post, i was thinking “gee, they must have interviewed mike”

you should stop up at the bowling lanes tonight for a beer

:lol: thats awsome.

That is a superb answer from a true killing machine

that dudes got the right attitude

-Cheater-

good for him :slight_smile:
lol bad for the terrorists

Recoil FTW

What movie was it where the guy asks, “How do you shoot women and children?”

The shooter responds by saying something like, “It’s easy, you just don’t lead them as much.”