Hostess out of business; 18,500 jobs to be lost

Your arguement on taxes is pointless and as usual proves nothing. If I say taxes are too high, and your argument is “that cantpossibly be they’re lower than theyve been in years”, youve made no point. I don’t care if theyre lower or higher now…theyre TOO HIGH. Stating that they used to be higher has exactly 0 bearing on whether theyre too high now or not, but thats for the good history lesson.

Did it matter that they striked? You don’t know and neither do I (stop pretending please) But the strike personifies the entire issue at hand. Its a down economy, the companies been battered by the union for years, unable to keep workers happy while still being able to grow their business. So, OF COURSE THEY WERE CLOSING WAREHOUSES if the union is making it impossible to keep as many shops open AND stay profitable. The fact that in YOUR sentence you don’t attribute the factories that were already closing to the labor issues and profitability issues, doesn’t mean its not related. I would bet it is.

[

](As Labor Talks Collapse, Hostess Turns Out Lights - The New York Times)

As Labor Talks Collapse, Hostess Turns Out Lights - The New York TimesHard to stay in business when you’re debts and bills are more than your profits… :skid

HOLY SHIT…OF COURSE THEIR DEBTS ARE HIGHER! THEY CAN’T MAKE MONEY BECAUSE OF LABOR COSTS…I won’t even get into how “sweet” the government has made it to be a corporation in this country.