Hot Deal - Free Flat Screen TV's and 17" Monitors!

note: Old thread turned to shit and was locked.

This is actually a pretty sweet deal. And its not a scam quite a few people have got their TV’s

You get the choice of:

Samsung 15" LCD TV

Samsung 17" LCD Monitor

Sony 27" Flatscreen WEGA TV

Toshiba 24" TV/DVD/VCR Combo

This is what you gotta do to get it. You have to sign up for a special offer. Most of these are trial offers. Out of the list of offers you can complete, the easiest to do is sign up for Ancestors.com. You sign up, give your CC number, wait a few days and then cancel. Your credit card is never charged. Then, you must get 8 people to sign up and complete one offer.

Once you have completed your offer, and your 8 friends have completed theirs, you get your free shit. Free Shipping as well. And of course the 8 friends that you sign up can get free TV’s as well if they can find 8 people to sign up for them.

I know it sounds like a lot of work, but the shit they are giving out is really good. The Sony TV retails for $400 + shipping = close to $500.

If everyone helps each other out we can all cash in.

Heres the link. Make sure you click this one so that it signs you up under my name. In appreciation for helping me out, I’ll paypal $5 to everyone that successfully signs up for an offer under my name. Thanks bitches!

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/default.aspx?referer=9751325

not to be a dick mike but i clicked on the link you posted and its broken

thanks Eric. I just copy/pasted from the old thread and i think the link was cut off. It should work now.

I had 4 people sign up, one person completed. $5 paypal to whomever heferti@yahoo.com is. Thanks!!!

These 3 have signed up, but not completed the offer yet.

mnmdesign@yahoo.com
jmayhew@fcas.pitt.edu
jeremyicu812@gmail.com

MANY THANKS GUYS!

:love:

:repost::smiley:

:finger: :offtopic:

mustangjim92lx5.0@gmail.com

Thanks shagz! Now you bitches just gotta sign up for one of the free things and you’re done!

Ive got 7 people signed up right now, although I think a couple of them are different e-mail addys for Showtime. Only problem with that is they watch pretty closely to make sure that people arent just signing up 8 of their own e-mail addys and submitting. For each e-mail addy you have to have a different name, cc number and address. :hs:

but thanks to all. And remember, $5 to everyone who helps me out!

:kiss: :love:

PITTspeed.com > General > Off-Topic > Hot Deal - Free Flat Screen TV’s :blue:

:asshole

:finger:

jr4650@gmail.com

So did you ever get that Flat screen :rofl: ?

fuckin conga lines…scams

just fucking buy one… quit with the annoying threads

ahahahaha

lick my taint. Its an old thread that Shag bumped. I suggest demodding and banning him ASAP.

so I guess it didnt work?

u guessed right…he answered that question awhile ago…not enough ppl to do it

:greddy:

Always looking for handouts, must be a democrat :smiley:

:eek4:

:rofl: