Hot Import Nights - Seattle Road Trip

im planing on going to the show in seattle on july 30 anyone else wanna make the road trip.

Shot Gun! :partyman:

Maybe.

How far is it from here? i am deffinetlly down for a road trip, we will have a clan of people!

I’ll probably be down. Should be a good drive.

just zoom out a couple times

1200KM … That would be a pretty good road trip. Make a few stops in vancouver and some other places in BC and the US. 8)

So we’d leave on the thursday the 28th probably eh…or on the friday? It would be nice to make a couple stops, get some good photoshoots of all the s13’s. Hopefully noone breaks down lol.

Or Friday at like 2 or 3am. We could cover alot more ground in the morning.

So how long would we be there approximately? Friday-sunday? I’m seriously interested in doing this, and I’ll go book the time off asap.

Probably party saturday night and leave sunday morning. Probably be back at night on sunday.
Friday - Sunday.

im there! that would be an amazing trip :partyman:

What about a thursday departure…an extra day to do whatever, and not be rushed. I understand it may be hard for some to get the time off work though. Actually taking the monday off as well is in my interests.

Kind of like a 5 day holiday…

Thursday - Sunday is proabably what ill do.

Sounds fun. I wanted to go there for the hell of it this year. This will actually give me a reason to go.

Get some American Sluts… :tongue: :loco: :E

ok i am down forsure :slight_smile: stop in lethbridge and there will be atleast 3-5 cars joining the trip, a skyline, convert silvia, my silvia, another silvia with sr20, and mabey a jdm FC, all these cars are jdm (RHD Whoot whoot)

As long as you guys take a lot of pictures… I’m going on a road trip this summer to the GTRC meet in Toronto on the weekend of July 23/24. I’ll have a TON of pics when I return for all to see :smiley:

Dave

well im down for thurs to sunday and i might have room for one passanger.

i will have room for a passenger, so will a few of the other lethbridge people i am assuming! unless i bring a lady along then the spot is taken, but u need to find lady on a road trip not bring them :slight_smile: and yes this will be a good chance for me to gather footage for the video i am planning on this summer :smiley:

haha…at least don’t get pictures of the girls that get picked up…don’t want to have any incriminating evidence laying aroumnd :wink:

Okay…time will get booked off next week. thurs to sunday. This is going to be fun. Does anyone have any details on the event?