Hot Import Nights - Seattle Road Trip

No on is scared of breaking down? That would be the worst nightmare. Part of the reason why I woudln’t drive down there, cause I always have bad karma like that. lol.

I’m bringing a toolbox and a tow rope lol. Hopefully noone will break down…if they do…then who better to break down with than a bunch of guys who know these cars like the back of thier hands :slight_smile:

This is the whole reason I built this car, go on road trips and have fun. When shit happens, it just makes the story more interesting when you get back. I live every day wondering what the consequences of my actions are going to be, it’ll be nice to just do something without a care and see where I end up. You only live once :E

for some reason I have a feeling this is going to be used against me when i’m the one broken down holding up the pack lol

i will be suprised if we make it there and back without any tickets.

also i am planing on staying a little longer down in van city but will be leaving on thursaday. but it has to be later like midnight of thur.or later

I have the reliable engine Aaron…KA24DE BIOTCH :lol:

HAHAHA speaking of stories! SCC trip from lethy to edmoton with the skyline, red silvia, supra, and my old silvia…i had just got the car the day before the trip the only thing i was able to do was vacum it! the drive up to edmonton was amazing, stopped in red deer and met up with a few peeps, then the next day was driving to SCC and decided to drift this corner, as i am doing this i notice those nice flashing lights come on, i pull over and relize that my ADD kicked in and i forgot my insurance and registration in lethbridge so an hour later my dad faxes it up and they let me go with one failure to produce ticket…not a stunting ticket, they didn’t tow my car, wow was i lucky! theni get to the track and run the shittyiest time ever (later descovered that my turbo was barley hanging on my manifold BOOST LEAK) then on the way back my fucking gas tank is leaking, there was a damn hole in it from when it was shipped, thank go it was at the top and i could actually hold 3/4 of a tank (i dunno why it didn’t leak on all the other fillups i had) anyways fixed that drove home and woke up the next day like nothing happened! oh how fun is a road trip :D:D:D if this seattle trip goes down i am THERE are any of you planning on going in the show?

i’de be down for something like this give the people in america something theyve never seen…canadian JDM’s :stuck_out_tongue:

HAHAHA, poor bastards won’t even know what hit them!

oh hell no, they will be like rhd WTF! where did these guys come from, only thing i am worried about is the border? what papers would i need to bring for the border? like for my car just incase they ask some wierd ass questions

For your car, all you’ll need is the registration and proof of insurance. In my experience, they’re much more interested in YOU than your car.

So make sure you bring along your driving liscense, a passport if you have one or a birth certificate. That’s all you’ll need.

Oh, and don’t be a smartass with the border guys. My friend thought he’d be funny and make a few jokes with the guy. Pretty soon he found out that these guys have the legal right to tear your car apart looking for illegal stuff, and they WILL NOT help you put it back together. I mean like, they’ll remove the entire interior.

yeah true …you need a passport to get into the states now I hear

Yeah, just bring anything you feel they could possibly ask you for. I mean, it’s not like those papers take up a lot of room. Better safe than sorry.

And ya, those border guards are no joke. They are the meanest pricks you’ll ever meet; or at least thats my experience when crossing the borders.

Hmmm, I might be interested in making this trip in the SPEC. As long as I don’t ruin the JDM thing you got going. :wink:

I’ll just play the part of Pace car. :slight_smile:

I don’t think you need a passport. Just a birth certificate

what jdm thing …

im the one who started this and all i got is a base s14

Ummmm, I wouldn’t want to be sittin at the boarder, and the officer feels like being a dick, cause you don’t have sufficient ID. Bring it, and if you don’t use it. then you don’t, no big deal.

Ummmm, I wouldn’t want to be sittin at the boarder, and the officer feels like being a dick, cause you don’t have sufficient ID. Bring it, and if you don’t use it. then you don’t, no big deal.[/quote]

Umm, I don’t have one and i’m about to go to Florida…Maybe it’s different if you fly :supz:

Every year I go to the US, no passport. birth certificate and driver’s licence. 2 days after 9/11 we thought it would be trouble. My friend is brown and he had trouble. They didn’t worry about the caucasians though.

I pretty much have dual citizenship!! No worries for me!! :supz:

This a on a long weekend too. So i think Friday to Monday would be a good time.

well i have booked off time so anyone else actually gonna come to post up