Hot Import Nights - Seattle Road Trip

Whos planning on going?

1. Nis240
  2. Phat240
  1. Nis240
  2. Phat240
  3. Silvia_180sx

I wasn’t going to book off the time until it was closer to that date to make sure it was going to be a legit trip!!

1. Nis240
  2. Phat240
  3. Silvia_180sx
  4. nis_mo

(thats if my car is all fixed by then and it should be)

I do believe a general admin ticket will be around $25.00 + $2.50 convenience fee or $55.00 + $3.50 convenience fee to register your car. Those are all in US funds.

I think Jamie has convinced me to go down aswell so you can add me to the list:

1. Nis240
  2. Phat240
  3. Silvia_180sx
  4. nis_mo
  5. silvia_s13

IM IN FOR SURE and if my 400LBS boss wont give it to me I will quit and still go. I will put money in my savings starting next pay. :smiley:

1. Nis240
  2. Phat240
  3. Silvia_180sx
  4. nis_mo
  5. silvia_s13
  6. silvia_sr20det_s13
  7. jdms13rhd

i can’t freaking wait for this!

1. Nis240
  2. Phat240
  3. Silvia_180sx
  4. nis_mo
  5. silvia_s13
  6. silvia_sr20det_s13
  7. jdms13rhd
  8. canadianskyline woot woot :partyman:

So I heard on the news today that in order to get across the border into the US, you DO have to have a Valid Passport!! So if you’re coming or planning on coming on the trip, gotta get a passport now!!

That doesnt come into effect until Jan. 1 2006.

Is it?? Then thats great!! I’m thinking of getting my passport just in case anyway!!

I’m really tempted to take this trip, but I really don’t know what I’ll be doing for work at that time.

WELL…

Looks like I am possibly not going to make it on this trip. I found out that it is the same weekend as my cousin’s wedding. So I was kinda probing around to see how it would go over if I don’t go to the wedding and go on the trip. I could very well be outta the WILL!! :?
So I dunno guys, looks like no partying in Seattle or Van, but I’ll be gettin’ down in Red Deer!!

I will know for absolute sure by this Friday, thats when I will have to make my final decision.

Is there any way to get confirmation on whether or not we’re going to need passports?

I’m very tempted to make the trip, I just don’t want to get stuck at the border. Oh and if you plan on smuggling anything illegal, you’re going through the border an hour later than everyone else! :finga:

You dont need passports until 2006.

I’m throwing you in the ocean if you’re wrong Dave.

so matt does this mean ur coming with us now…are u coming to the darkside :axe:

You’ll have to toss me pretty far, as I’m not going.

You’ll have to toss me pretty far, as I’m not going.[/quote]
I have a decent amount of space in the hatch. :finga:

I can’t really confirm anything at the moment, but I would love to go.

myself nis240 and phat240 are not going so our names can be removed from the list :roll:

passport will make it quicker to get through.