Hotel or Bed and Breakfast suggestions

Looking to spend a night with the girlfriend in a really nice hotel suite in Buffalo or maybe do a bed and breakfast deal. It will be for just after Christmas, but I’m sure I’m already a little late on this and would like to make a reservation soon. So any recommendations on really nice places you’ve stayed at? Thanks in advance!

Forget Buffalo. Go to the Finger Lakes area if you want a bed and breakfast.

Yeah really, I live right near there. But we’ll be in Buffalo for the weekend visiting family, so my hands are tied there.

I know a really nice B&B in Salamanca. The owners are very nice people.

http://www.tarryhere.com/menu.html

Search the Buffalo/Niagara Region

Romance Package Find Out More!
Homewood Suites - Buffalo/Amherst
Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - Thursday, December 31, 2009
Please call for best available rate!

Love & Bon Bons Package Find Out More!
The Mansion on Delaware Avenue
Saturday, February 14, 2009 - Thursday, December 31, 2009
Starting at $220.00 per night + tax (based on double occupancy)

Pamper Package Find Out More!
Homewood Suites Buffalo-Airport
Sunday, February 01, 2009 - Thursday, December 31, 2009
Starting $179 plus tax

I’d probably look more specifically in the Niagara Falls area over Buffalo for something nice in that respect.

I was actually just looking into these places right now, anyone have any reviews?

There are a couple places in Lewiston, I don’t have information on them but they do look nice…

Right off the main drag in Lewiston, near the boat launch.

Just after Christmas as in new years weekend?

How close to buffalo does it have to be? I know of a great little place in the South Towns.

As in Dec 26th-27th

I can do South Towns, let me know.

I see this ad in Buffalo Spree every month so they must be good. lol

http://www.beaufleuve.com/

Nevermind, they are closed right now!!! Sorry.

I’m really considering the Mansion on Delaware. Is there anyone who’s been there before? Or any other suggestions to offer?

Ended up booking a reservation at the Mansion. The guy on the phone was really helpful in setting everything up, so I’m looking forward to staying at this place.

Nice, I’ve been there for weddings, nice place. Get a good deal?

ive delivered a piano there :gotme:

notchdc5’s aunt owns (or used to own, havent talked to greg in a while) a bed and breakfast in e-ville. idk how often he checks the site

i am absolutely no help

I’m paying $325 for the night (fireplace grand suite), but they are going to have the room done up pretty nice and told me if I have any special requests to just let them know. I’m sure I’ll be more than happy with it.