Pimp hotel around Buffalo?

So I’m going to book the Mansion on Delaware for my wedding night next June and for some reason if I want to book Saturday night (my wedding night) I have to book Friday night too. I’m not dropping $600 on a hotel that I will only use for 1 night, so where else memorable is there to stay in Buffalo?

If all else fails I’m staying at the Tucket Inn. :tup:

maybe you could find someone you trust to maybe take friday night and split the cost

the mansion is sick!

Holy shit yeah it is. My friend Kate works in it and she showed me around the one day. I was overly impressed.

Maybe one in Niagara on the Lake? It’s a bit of a drive, though. Queen’s Landing is nice. They have nice smelling hand soap.

Adam’s Mark…Garden Place

if there is a hotel in buffalo that is 600 a night. please link me so i can laugh.

but good luck finding one :tup:

adams mark is fucking awesome

+1

worth the drive

does anyone else notice that this person compares the cost of EVERYTHING to whatever he pays? Wah wah, be quiet we know it’s expensive where you live.

i was just pointing out facts :gotme:

and its not that much where i live, its only about 350.

im still waiting to stay in a 600 dolla a night hotel…

i stayed in a 750/night room in cleveland, i had reserved a 250/night room and they overbooked so they put me and the g/f into the honeymoon penthouse for no extra cost. It was by far the coolest room i’ve ever spent the night in. Not much help to the thread starter though, adams mark has some nice loft suites.

http://www.mansionondelaware.com/

The nicer rooms in the mansion are north of $400 per night. For my wedding night, they are saying I’d have to book Friday and Saturday night. I wouldn’t be able to use Friday night so I could actually end up spending close to $900 for one night if I wanted to. That’s what I meant by $600 for 1 night. I’d have to pay for two even though I could only use one.

f-that shit…I am stayin at teh Clarion on McKinley on my wedding night…we get a discount cause our reception hall is attached

Good call. We’re having our reception at Glen Oak golf club in East Amherst so we’ll have to drive anyhow. Our guests are staying at the Ramada Inn (the old University Inn) but the woman wants something nice for her wedding night. I’m not sure why. We’re going to be exhausted, she’ll be drunk, and we’re going to have to get up and go to say goodbye to the family and then get to the airport. We won’t even have a chance to enjoy the hotel… Maybe I oughta reason with her…

well they are giving us the honeymooon newlywed suite or whatever…but we actually get it free(i forgot) and our out of town guests get discounts…if u have people from out of town and get a block of rooms…you might get urs free

That’s cool, definitely the way to do it. Then you and the wifey can wake up and go to breakfast with the family. Everybody’s right there. Yada yada yada. I got nothing from the Ramada. Not real happy with them, but it’s a nice place and they’re only 3 miles from our reception.

50ft…from mine. YAY…I am sure much drunkness will insume

Hmm, or I could book a 1 room “studio suite” with a king bed, whirlpool tub, and fireplace for $190… 2 miles from the reception… There’s a toss up… :bloated:

although I would like to find a big jacuzzi tub sort of thing…

EDIT: And a quick phone call reveals that it is in fact a 2 person tub. :giggity: I think I’ll book it.

Corey, thanks for the tip on Queen’s Landing and the others in Niagara on the lake. That may make for a pimp Valentines day when we could actually enjoy the room!

i thought the roycroft in East Aurora was sweet