House searching sites

Yea, I work two jobs in sales. I just don’t operate that way anymore, and neither does my broker who has sold 12,000,000 in property since Jan 1.

Actually she never made me sign the agreement, but she was recommended to me by the unit director at work, they are best friends. AT this point she’s probably showed me 50-70 houses, and i would just feel guilty about dumping her for somebody else. Not to mention i would come off like an a-hole to my boss. Also, everything i’m looking at out in Rens. county is always at least 30 mins from her house / office. She has done lots of work for me, but i’ve been looking for over a year. Missed the tax credit that was extended twice, now i’m kind of pissed and just want a GD house!

Anyways, thanks for all the suggestions guys, i’m gonna do work this weekend!

Yeah… shes got alot of time in… loyalty is important. How much ya want to spend and where… I have a few available.

Nothing wrong with being picky.

People return $1 burgers because they didn’t like something about them, this is your lifes biggest expense/purchase.

Good point brother

Mine wasn’t nearly as expensive as a real house, yet I’ve gotten some serious cold feet a few days prior and the day of.

In the end, couldn’t be happier about the place, and X2 couldn’t be happier I didn’t go into bigger debt for much crappier properties I’ve sorted through on the way to the end.

That’s understandable and I’m sure the loyalty is appreciated. I misunderstood about what was happening there. I do 90% of my work in Rensselaer County and I live there. Should have gave me a ring! :thumbup

Good luck in your search!

I may or maynot be looking for a new place… :slight_smile:

Next time :slight_smile:

No way!?

Where are you thinking?

northern va. / maryland area

I was looking at that area as well.

Im going down there soon to visit a friend and talk about a job that was offered to me.