House to apologize for slavery

You know what. Let them get reparations. Its going to be hilarious when they all get a $100 check. that would be bigger slap in the face than nothing at all.

Seriously, what would be expected out of reparations, 5,000 per person… yea right

Oh no, inflation dog. $100,000 and a benz or chrysler 300 with rimzzzzz

is Afrank black??

he is hence how he is defending his people.

NOT INTENDED TO BE A BAD THING, more stomping out rumours and ridiculous whitey thoughts

I lol’d

ok thread make more sence now then

See, congress is doing this now while our money isn’t worth dick. Seems like a smart move on their part, especially with the economy looking like it’s starting its upswing.

LOL

I’m actually half serious, too…

http://www.jibjab.com/view/140957

This is never a good idea.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m sorry your great great great grandfather was a slave. But I didn’t do that shit and neither did anyone thats currently in charge. Quit bringing it up every 2 seconds and get on with your life. Thats not the root of all of the problems the african american community faces.

you are just jealous that you aren’t entitled to shit.

I agree with most of what is said but one thing bothers me in this thread.

a few people are pushing the black people commit more crime and take more handouts angle.

IMO it’s not being black that is the problem, it’s being poor. Poor white people are just as bad.

What’s next, reparitions for those who’s family were in concentration camps? That seemed a hell of a lot worse than being a slave.

but why do they need hand outs for something that happened to someone else other than them?

ummmmm yeah Germany has paid out billions of dollars over the last couple generations

Where do you think alot of Jews got their money to buy up all the media and entertainment outlets?

Never seen that before.Thanks:)

dam blacks

They saved it by being cheap, obviously.

the slave trade…everyone knows that

You fucks are Michael Moore’s wet dream: Post a fact then slip in a sensational opinion or anecdote and watch the sheeple not be able to tell the difference.

CONGRESS ISN’T PAYING REPARATIONS!!!

I was going to make a “top 1000 reasons” list about how wrong a bill like this is but then I decided I didn’t have the time.

“The resolution does not address the controversial issue of reparations. Some members of the African-American community have called on lawmakers to give cash payments or other financial benefits to descendents of slaves as compensation for the suffering caused by slavery.”
Sooooooooooo do only British, French, and Spanish Americans have to pay for this?
I am pretty sure my Swedish, German, and Irish ancestors had nothing to do with slavery in the USA.

What do you Asians think about this?
Did your ancestors own slaves in the USA?

I know as a percentage more blacks owned slaves than whites(they don’t teach that in public school) so do the blacks have to pay each other?

Maybe the income tax form could have a check box for reparations like they do presidential donations.
That could get interesting.

Edited for Fry.