Housing

goddamn… Searching for a new place is frustrating as hell…
looking for a townhouse, house, or maybe even a duplex.
gotta have a garage and around the south hills.

anyone know of any good sites to look up housing? been useing craigslist most the time

dont waste your time…with sites the house on there are usally old and have been sitting you need on a MLS listing

check PM

realtor.com will show you mls listings for lease as well as for sale.

I work out of Coldwell Banker’s Property Management group, but all my properties are in the North Hills. I can have one of the South Hills ladies give you a buzz. (no obligation, but they might be able to help). shoot me your contact info, and I’ll pass it on for them to get a hold of ya…l

can they help with rentals?
cuz im looking at renting. I wont be buying until I “pop the question” or my girlfriend completes school and gets a sign on bonus for a new job.

I was assuming that you were talking about rentals… Coldwell Banker has a proeprty management department, where we act as the landlord and oversee the leasing and maintaining of properties, traditionally more single family homes, townhomes than apartment buildings. We also work with buyers and sellers, which all agents do, however not all agents are willing to help with rentals… hope that answers your question… like I said send me a number (these ladies aren’t all good with e-mail suprisingly) and I’ll have one of em get a hold of ya… or I can give you their number…

PM sent

PM recieved and passed along… let me know if you don’t hear from her (or if she sucks) Val’s an old timer and is typically on top of her game!

thanks lol

There were townhomes in brentwood for like $600/mo with garage…when I decided to buy a house.

Whitey used the millions made off Pittspeed to buy the entire south hills.