Houston?

Anyone familiar with the area?

Got to go there next week on Monday and staying till Friday. I am looking forward to it being 80 and sunny down there.

Been doing some research and going to check out

Ultradriver10000 lives in houston.

i hate houston

how do you feel about fat chicks? and Jimmy Dean sositch?

I would have thought that states with girls that can wear summer clothes all around would be more urged to stay in shape.

Ultradriver10000 will comment I’m sure. He lives there now and apparently loves it.

Houston is the odds-on favorite every year to win America’s Fattest City. I don’t believe they’re the champ this year but yeah, just to give you an idea.

I’m thinking of paying a visit down there this summer.

Drive to San Antonio :stuck_out_tongue:

^^ word

There is plenty of cool things to do down here.

Ok I think Houston wins the #1 fastest city because it has the most restaurants per area then any other city. People out here eat out 4-5 days a week, they aren’t literally more fat than any other people. It is almost a culture thing, it is just so fast moving here a lot of people don’t have time/need/desire to cook their own food.

There are a ton of hot chicks down here. Tons of hot rich pretty chicks with equally hot moms. :naughty: Also there are quite a few hot Mexican & some cute African chicks too.

Newman hates it because he slept with a fat black chick and she broke his heart.

There are the sports things, awesome stadiums etc. I’m not a huge sports fan, but we do have pimp tickets at most of the stadiums. I’ve been to Reliant and Minute Maid for games and they were both great times.

Lots of bars and night life. You can go downtown, rice village, westheimer/galleria, montrous (gay area literally but popular for some reason), North side stuff/south side stuff, midtown, etc…

Being here for 5 days, I wouldn’t recommend driving 3 hours to visit dallas/san an/austin, though they are also fun places.

There are very nice museums, art history science death Holocaust etc, and a nice Zoo too. The aquarium is way based towards little kids so I’d pass that up.

Nasa I hear is pretty cool. Houston we have a problem? Yah well they give tours and shit if your into space check that out.

The car scene here is pretty large and people have tons of $$. That is more of a weekend thing though.

It sucks that you will be here mostly weekdays as the weekend is more of the nightlife/fun time.

Where are you going to be staying? Do you have to work or are you just visiting? I can give you some pointers depending on what you want to do down here.

Ask Frost hey stayed down here for a week…I think he had some fun! :slight_smile:

Galveston has some really nice beaches even though it was destroyed, its still a nice place. All these pictures where taken about 1 month ago.

Let me know what you want and I’ll help you out. We could grab some beers or something.

looks like a wasteland. i can’t wait to go visit my friend and get hatecrimed! YOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Awesome thank you.

I have been looking at my work schedule down there. I think most of the fun I would be around would be Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. Wednesday we are doing a cut over at 6PM so I might not be out till late.

I am thinking of definitly checking out the NASA center too. Completely forgot its in there. Do you know anyone who has done a tour? Are they child orientated or are you actually seeing some cool stuff?

I am just excited to be at a place that has warm weather and stuff going on outside. Any festivals with beer would be awesome :slight_smile:

Houston is for Northerners who are rednecks at heart so they move down there and race their corvettes against guys that drive turbo diesel trucks that would leave your car in a plume of smoke. Hahahahahaha…ughhhhhh

But in all seriousness I had a blast down there… but thats also because I have one of my best friends down there that already filled you in on the stuff to do :slight_smile:

Im gonna go back again, I will go back again, it will be just as sweet as before, I have lots of stories to tell, enjoy.

Keep in mind I have also been pretty confined to Buffalo up untill now… its about time I started getting out and seeing new places

My sisters boyfriend did the NASA tour and it is not child oriented at all, I think he said the tour is lead by a retired engineer that comes off super dry but very knowledgeable. So if you enjoy the more technical aspects of it you will love it. I’m guessing its more Discovery Channel then say Spike TV.

Oh depending on where your work is/where you’re staying hit up the tunnels under the city, they are kinda cool.

San Antonio FTMFW!

Such a beautiful clean city.

So far its been awesome here. Upper 70’s low 80s all week. Clear skies.

Checked out some local restaurants and have been impressed with the food. Thursday we are going to an Astros game.

Last night checked out some Houston strip clubs. Better than NY since they can show boobies and similar to canada since they do offer sex if you find the right ones. A lot more touching is allowed here than I thought too. No vag tho :frowning:

Tonight we are working late and might head out later to a local bar and get some beer and late dinner. Hopefully the city venture tomorrow is fun.

Any suggestions on some night life or bars to check out in the north part of Houston by Spring, TX esp during the week.

You’re right by me text my cell if you want any ideas!
pm’d

I’ll be down ther ethe first week of May for work. Good timing for this thread