well its official... im moving to.....

texass… or texico… or whatever else shit hole name you can think of…

i got actual orders to San antonio today… supposed to be there in dec but may early report…

not really looking forward to that. esp since theyre closing the base down that im going to in 2 years, so ill be moving yet again hahaha

enjoy the 100% humidity and illegals!!!

FUCK TEXAS

sweet, check out a spurs game! Thank make fun of bush!

everything’s bigger in texas

[quote=“BuickGN,post:2,topic:32119"”]

enjoy the 100% humidity and illegals!!!

[/quote]

well thats pretty much like colorado now… except for the no humidity… even though the last week or so has been humid as fuck…

[quote=“RobHimself,post:4,topic:32119"”]

sweet, check out a spurs game! Thank make fun of bush!

[/quote]

lol… i dunno bout that one… id rather split my balls apart with a rusty butter knife than go to a basketball game… im a hockey fan, have been playing for YEARS… good luck on me finding that shit down there

texas…

that BLOWS mike

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:7,topic:32119"”]

texas…

that BLOWS mike

[/quote]

youve known i was going… but now its official with the orders hahaha…

its like all the worst things of where im at now… no snow, no mountains, no forrests, no hills, plenty of illegals, humidity, and spanish as the primary language… not to mention ill be a “texan” … i cant find a “suicide smiley” so youll get the hint… lol

EDIT: and yes i know theres far worse out there, im just messing around with how bad im taking it… im sure there will be some fun things to do… ive heard south padre island is like cancun all year around… but… well so is cancun hahaha

DALLAS IS SWEET, SAN ANTONIO/HOUSTON BLOWS, AUSTIN IS FUN

(I LIVE IN DALLAS)

[quote=“66impalass,post:9,topic:32119"”]

DALLAS IS SWEET, SAN ANTONIO/HOUSTON BLOWS, AUSTIN IS FUN

(I LIVE IN DALLAS)

[/quote]

well good shit… ill have to hit you up when i get down there and we can terrorize freshmen in austin :headbang:

Dallas is nice…

San Antonio nice for a vaction…living there mehhh

Summers are brutal down there at times, but you’ll love the time inbetween if you are the fair weather type.

[quote=“FuzzyFish,post:12,topic:32119"”]

Summers are brutal down there at times, but you’ll love the time inbetween if you are the fair weather type.

[/quote]

yeah when i was in basic it was apri-may and it was pretty shitty, BUT i went to tech school at biloxi MS from may-aug… and if you wanna talk bout hot??? wed be marching back from class in our blues and it would no shit look like i took a shower in them

I’m so sorry dude.

So sorry.

Yeah it sucks when it’s so hot and humid out that you can’t breathe.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:14,topic:32119"”]

I’m so sorry dude.

So sorry.

[/quote]

like i said before… theres a lot worse places out there, i could be getting deployed for 6 million month rotations like some of my marine friends, but i was supposed in FL in this up coming feb, but lost those orders cause i had shoulder surgery back this past Jan…

(i had orders to korea, that had a follow on to FL, but lost the initial korea orders due to shoulder surgery)

ya know whats funny ??? im orig from PA, writing on a NY forum from CO about moving to TX… im feeling a lil bit confused today hahaha

check out the bat cave in austin

Eh…

Out of anywhere in the United States, Texas takes the cake as the worst.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:18,topic:32119"”]

Eh…

[/quote]

weeeeeeeeeeelll… i have one friend that has orders to ellsoworth SD and another that has minot ND… so i can believe theres worse hahaha

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:18,topic:32119"”]

Eh…

[/quote]

Eh, doubt it.

All of Texas isn’t the same.