on the plane, omw to dallas texas

Anything cool I should down there this weekeend? Only there till sunday.

Texas sucks, but i’ve heard good things about dallas.

Houston is hell.

That’s all i can add.

PS. No snakes.

http://www.deepellumtx.com/main.html

[quote=“Daddie”"]

Anything cool I should down there this weekeend?

[/quote]

you should down a bunch of tequilla

You can goto Mesquite thats like 25-30 min from Dallas…F-Body capital of the country :slight_smile:

Fuck howie, you missed me by one weekend, ill be there the 23-26, my boi is a cop down there and has all sorts of sweet hook ups at clubs and can get tickets for concerts and sporting events and all kinds of shit, damnit too bad youre not going next weekend, so close, yet soo far away :frowning:

^ i remember when you were there last year :wink:

get some gooood food and buy a cowboy hat.

Austin > Texas

Corpus Christi has some b e a utiful coast

Killeen is a dry fucking town :tdown:, but the next town over has a DRIVE THRU Bars :tup:

/texas

:lol: @ dry towns in Texas ughhh

Checking out the book depository and JFK site/museum was cool, at least I thought it was.

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:10,topic:34022"”]

@ dry towns in Texas ughhh

[/quote]

surprisingly, there are quite a few of them. Though, in Kileen, you can have alkoehaul if you’re a “member”… blue laws & Mil. Base ftl

Eat Mexican food and BBQ food…

[quote=“Nikuk,post:12,topic:34022"”]

surprisingly, there are quite a few of them. Though, in Kileen, you can have alkoehaul if you’re a “member”… blue laws & Mil. Base ftl

[/quote]

Oh I know…I lived in Waco & Dallas…I have family in Forney, Dallas, and Mesquite…

also, hang out with Debbie.

[quote=“Nikuk,post:9,topic:34022"”]

Austin > Texas

Corpus Christi has some b e a utiful coast

[/quote]

True. (6th street)

Coprus has concrete breakers for a coast, Port Aransas on the other hand has an o.k. coast underneath the seaweed and beer cans.

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:16,topic:34022"”]

True. (6th street)

Coprus has concrete breakers for a coast, Port Aransas on the other hand has an o.k. coast underneath the seaweed and beer cans.

[/quote]

hmm, haven’t been in 4-5 yrs, but the inlaws are in CC, and wherever it was that we went had sand & nice lil breakers (waves). :shrug:

9th east of lamer, has some good bmx trails still kickin

6th street in austin was ok… i only had a few hours when i was down there but :tup:

Isnt texas basically under water from all the flooding, hope you brought your boots