Texas Trip

Tryin to get a trip to Texas goin with some chill people and some fast cars. Whos down? As of now, i have NO clue as to dates or anything, just trying to get the jist of who’d wanna go. I know me and sully planned on trailoring both of our cars down with Hatefields diesel truck(when he gets it). Ive met alot of people through RKC, and they have some FAST shit, and are good people. It would be nice to get a fast crew to go, and have a good time down there for a week or so. PLEASE keep all bullshit out of this thread, thanks!

my car is slow so im out

I think it’d be more realistic and a better turnout to plan a trip to the Berlin Turnpike…

haha, put the 225 pills in it

i dont have those:lol

Not what im interested in really, although not ruling that trip out at another time.

Understood, but there is PLENTY of cool cars to check out and cool people to talk to over there:thumbup

We’ll hafta set something up for that as well. There a good spot to run? And by run, i mean dig, no pussy racing:lol:tongue

Since the scene over there totally blows the Albany scene out of the water, I’m sure there is a spot that they race at.

Digs are cool, but I couldn’t care any less about how a car launches on the street. Having something that you can daily drive comfortably and feels like a bat hits you in the chest when you punch the gas from highway speeds is my game:thumbup

Anyone can punch the pedal at 60 =-P

And lauching a solid axle, automatic car is any more impressive? I assure you that my car is as much as a handful from 60 as yours is from a dig:ahh

Yes;)

whoa, lets stay on topic here guys. no bench racing. i will lock it up!

Ha, I’ve done both, can’t agree but it doesn’t really matter, different strokes for different…

check out www.thepike.net for some turnpike info

Haha, yeah, that went OT wayy quick. Texas, discuss lol

texas is the BIG EASY. id love to go, but dont see it happening, maybe last year.

Ill end up staying there lol

A bit of a drive so it probably takes 3-4 days to get there and 3-4 days back plus staying there for a few days so that probably means taking 2+ weeks off from work. Not possible for me.

If you drive straight thru, with minimal sleep or with drivers switchin on and off… you can make it in 2 days

i made it to illinois in 1 day, and that was over 1000 miles, day and a half tops, id go but i dont think my car is fast enough