Poker Crew! v.unreal

yes… but… what hands could hansen have had to beat negreanu’s? either 55… 99… or 88 which would have been made on the river…

so, hansen raised pre flop and got re-raised. GREAT play by him the whole way through, especially the river check. he put negreanu on a big pair (10-10 --> A-A).

negreanu had his re-raise called, then faced bets until the river. he played the hand correctly, but did he get greedy on the river card? i don’t think so… especially since hansen’s check might have showed weakness (w/ the 4 cards to a straight on the board). if i was him, completely thinking that i had the best hand, i would have bet like 20-30k on the river. of course hansen was re-raising no matter what, but he might not have thought he would get an all-in call if the river bet was lower.

tough situation. still look how long negreanu thinks about it. im sure any of us would instacall that all in.

that guy who checked the 4 aces isnt good… u cant check the best hand 3x in a row. always bet your trips down… people just dont expect u to have it.