How a real silvia looks like ;)

thats the thing though dude , the blocks arent always the same in respect to bore stroke and all the other stuff, thats what im saying, a sbc isnt just an sbc … u have alot of knowledge about domestics, but dont discount the fact that ive been working at race shops/garages since i was 16 thats 10 years… i sleep, breath and eat cars/motorsports, i am a purist, hybids are cool and all but u know what , now every manufacturer has there flaws , but every single one has their great engines … everone borrows shit from each other though, but if i want a chevy engine ill buy a chevy, if that chevy doesnt have the engine i want or desire , i will put another gm engine into it , not go find a ford or something else… nissan has there great engines , but im not gonna go put a toyota engine into it i dont care how holy fucking grail like the 2jz is ( no offence to the jamaican posse rocking 2jz’s in their s chassis- biggup kingston boys, one love still )
u and ahmed implying that im some sort of jdm fan boy , well i dont see many jdm fan boys rocking jacked up jeeps