How a real silvia looks like ;)

mike has the facts…not bullshit. i am pretty sure everything i said coincides with what mike has stated.

sorry for not being an arrogant fuck like some people on here.

I guess I should change my name from 87s15lt1 to 87s15 with a 1st gen 350 lt-1 4 bolt main bored over to a 355 out of a 1972 corvette.

oh well maybe 1987gmcjimmyotherwiseknownasans15witha1stgen350smallblockchevy350lt14boldmainboredovertoa355outofa1972corvette

would that be okay admins? i need to please all these internet junkies like hector. so if that name is okay i would like it changed please!

im being serious when i ask this…the 302 and 5.0 sbf are different motors? unless your comparing the truck heads to car heads. you would be right. other than that…please educate the “special fuck”

I know you are the all mighty holy god of everything automotive, but it’s possible and common to take a fuel injected small block and put a carb on it, especially when installing it in a car that never came with that engine originally. Makes wiring much easier.

now THAT is simple! ^^^^

you are correct sir , i made an error

yes u are correct , the heads are different, the blocks are the same, heads cam, intake, are not interchangeable and are different, as well as a fucklaod of other engine part , but yes if consider the engine to be the same cuz the block is the same then yes…

was that so damn difficult?

it is no different the the bbc or the sbc. trucks and cars. the heads are different. always the heads. oval port, rectangle port. different intake’s every fucking year.

i may not know the details as well as you. but i know what needs to be known for basic fuckin knowledge of them

they are different engines dude, wtf? he said the lt1 is a 4 bolt main, carbuerated engine, not his engine is a 4 bolt main carburated engine… ohhh they share the same displacement… ur good at this

no. mine motor is a 4 bolt main carb motor.

also…it’s in a mustang now :slight_smile:

thats the thing though dude , the blocks arent always the same in respect to bore stroke and all the other stuff, thats what im saying, a sbc isnt just an sbc … u have alot of knowledge about domestics, but dont discount the fact that ive been working at race shops/garages since i was 16 thats 10 years… i sleep, breath and eat cars/motorsports, i am a purist, hybids are cool and all but u know what , now every manufacturer has there flaws , but every single one has their great engines … everone borrows shit from each other though, but if i want a chevy engine ill buy a chevy, if that chevy doesnt have the engine i want or desire , i will put another gm engine into it , not go find a ford or something else… nissan has there great engines , but im not gonna go put a toyota engine into it i dont care how holy fucking grail like the 2jz is ( no offence to the jamaican posse rocking 2jz’s in their s chassis- biggup kingston boys, one love still )
u and ahmed implying that im some sort of jdm fan boy , well i dont see many jdm fan boys rocking jacked up jeeps

i know its a your motor is a 4 bolt main, thats what i said … but thats the response i got from u when i asked if u knew what a lt1 was

ahhh your a jeep boy too…oh man. we are never gonna get along.

Nice.

ok this has already been settled … done great engine … blah blah LOL

Are you on dope?

anybody eles spot how well the dash fit in plus its got airbags prob dont work thoe neat

nope. LOL its all good , not what i meant dude , dont take it the wrong way

I’m still not convinced. lol

This thread is full of it’s own kind of special…

Why can’t everyone just enjoy the car for all the work put into it???

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc33/khoolie/pwnednm2.jpg