How about a name for my new shop??

The end of this month I’ll be out of Butler and into Arnold/New Ken. Bought a little place that used to be a beer distributor. Its not too bad, bigger inside, but no outside parking, which should keep the random junk laying around to a minimum.

So, I want to get everyone’s input on at least a name. I have a few idea’s, but still no idea. Its going to be just me, doing my own little thing. So its not like I want to take over the world or anything. It’s definitly tough since there are a decent amount of really good shops in the western PA area. I even thought about offering to be a subsidiary to Hybrid or something like that. because I’m more about helping people out than a ruthless competition.

So in that light, I want people’s input…all around. Things are happening soon, so Lord willing things will go good.

O ya, thanks TONS to Ol’Dirty and Showtime for help moving a bit this past weekend!! We’ll be hittin up some serious grub for payback for sure :cool:

no prob bro…anytime…

you know my suggestion on the name

Gear Heads Greasy Garage

thaat distrib close down? used to deliver to a place out that way long time ago when i worked at napa

tits motorworks

Cars N’nat

This is on Freeport Rd. heading down the hill with new ken on your right. The beer distributor hasn’t been in there for awhile now.

GITRDONE MOTORS ?? :greddy:

x2

Where exactly are you going to be at? I live in Arnold but couldnt figure out which old distributor you bought. Are you going to be in the building next to Performance Auto down the street from Dairy Queen. It was most recently a detail shop but he has since moved up the street. Good luck and I may be able to get you some business if you are familiar with working on F-bodys.

Ya, thats it. True, it was last a detail shop, but the building was built as a distributor, the door on the right is made to drive through with a door on the back side of the building…probably some old-skool shiot right there.

I’ll definitly do repair/diagnosis. I don’t do a bunch of F-body’s, but I’ll help you out with whatever you need. There’s very little that I will not be able to do.

i know the place you’re talking about now

Ya, “Performance Auto” is right next door which isn’t going to help me at all… If i try to get a lot of specialty work in, I might be ok.

Priority Performace
Discreet Performance

the one lady that works there at the desk (older) :hitit:

I believe you are talking about Melanie. Reddish hair? kinda cute!

normal performance with the r backwards, to make it not so normal i guess.

I have had “Jay Spec Racing” in mind, but thats pretty :greddy: IMO :kekegay:

I will DEFINITLY be rolling out and introducing myself and informing her that I am taking all their business so come work for me :bigok:

i wanna say her name is linda i know there were 2 there one older blonde nice body the other was a lil heavier redhead with a slightly annoying voice