how all the cool kids park now

do it allready then

im going… . let me grab teh tripod… geesh…

if you think about it you really dont even need to back up at all. Not if youre just practicing it at least. lol i bet you were gonna back up into random fake parking spots and try it.

im just gonna try it in general and see how it works… then if i feel confident then i will try it inbetween 2 cars… which yeah might not happen so just sit back and let me brb…

:tup: waiting

:tup:

nething yet?

prolly burnt his clutch up… revving it to 7000 dropping the clutch to try to get the whole 140hp to spin the front wheels.

ive done it, it is possible

just thought of something, if the ebrake is only on one back wheel, you got to make sure that wheel is by the curb otherwise youd be draggin it along. dont know how the civic is setup ebrake wise

i just wanna se him try it

ok back… i did 2 trys… i was in a park by a school its the ONLY place around here to try something like that… im hosting vids now… the first try was shit… the second was aight…

maybe i will go try some more later when schoo lets out… get some better vids…

in the mean time im uploading…

amen…can we get some cooler front wheel drives tryin this then jsut a civic…wat about a rear wheel drive pullin forward and cuttin the wheel and lightin the bak tires up, same effect?

finally

[NO]

yeah this vid is shitty… i just realized i suck at life… but you shall all get a good laugh… so fuck you if you don’t like it… i don’t see any other vids posted up or and one else trying. it… plus it was my first try ever… /yourself.

http://www.lokiart.com/civmov.wmv

i suck at life i guess…

i waited 20 min for this

ur supposed to turn the wheel the other way. :tdown:

lol. not too bad. hard to see how far forward you go.