How could you be SOOOO oblivious???

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/videos/not-the-father.html

omg.

hahahahahahahah!

o m g hahhahaha…those people are trash lol what an idiot… kid’s obviously very tan.

look at the bright side, now he can get ride of the fat bitch

thats one of the funniest things ever hoooollly cow :lol: :lol:

They are the white-est people ever. It was obvious to me before they said what was going on.

Staged… nobody is that retarded

I sure hope it was. What a retard.

Howie, I KNOW you are smarter than this.

Now stop checking out ebaums world and get back to watching Jerry springer for some REAL stories.

That cant be real…

wat a fawkn poossy

once again…What the fuck?

seriously that guy can’t be that retarded… Wouldn’t all his friends say “DUDE… the KID IS BLACK… YOU ARE WHITE!!111oneoneeleven” Wouldn’t his mom and dad say… Son… (Insert previous comment)"

I know if my girl poped out a 1/2 black baby, I"d be outa-there as fast as I could grab my shit… She’d be taking a cab home from the hospital. No need for a paternity test!

+1 Hell, the guy looked like an ex Klan member.

Rofl, and either they did it for the money. Or as tech support has taught me, there is no limit to human stupidity/false hope.

real life Me, Myself and Irene :lol:

noone gets pregnant from the fist.
or the butt.

i wish maury would rub my back when im crying. :frowning:

my favorite is that fat black chick who comes on maury always looking for her babies daddy. shes tested ELEVEN guys already and NONE of them are the father. she said there was a party…and she got drunk…and apparently slept with EVERY SINGLE GUY there.

That bitch is crazzzyyyyyyy. Why the hell would you continue to go on national tv after oh say 2?