How do I get rid of sulfuric acid?

save it for the next round of fight club initiations.

LOL, wow, this thread really took off.:lolham: Seriously, if someone wants this for bodywork, pranking a hated neighbor, or starting a their own meth lab PM me! And keep the responses coming.:smiley:

Drop it off an overpass onto a ricer. :tup:

put a baby in it.

[quote=“airhead,post:62,topic:29797"”]

LOL, wow, this thread really took off.:lolham: Seriously, if someone wants this for bodywork, pranking a hated neighbor, or starting a their own meth lab PM me! And keep the responses coming.:smiley:

[/quote]

SCORE!! METH LAB AND FIGHT CLUB INITIATIONS IS MY VOTE!:headbang:

poor it on an immigrant.

(pun intended)

^:lol: That’s awful. :eyebrow: :mamoru:

:lol:

A tasty cake topping?

Just fucking throw it at someone already.

i wonder if we can devise a way to inject it inside some broads vag.

acid resistant hollow dildo?

Funnel?

Go to a bar with it and tell someone its high proof alcohol

[quote=“newman,post:70,topic:29797"”]

i wonder if we can devise a way to inject it inside some broads vag.

acid resistant hollow dildo?

[/quote]

Inject it into your balls. :tup:

[quote=“RedGoober4Life,post:51,topic:29797"”]

Well this certainly works if you don’t mind blowing yourself up.

[/quote]

i’m glad you read into my intentions…by no means was it a serious statement.

We used to buy sulfuric acide, pour it in a 1liter/2liter bottle, drop in aluminum foil shake and run. Then watch the bottle pressure build up and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE.

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:75,topic:29797"”]

We used to buy sulfuric acide, pour it in a 1liter/2liter bottle, drop in aluminum foil shake and run. Then watch the bottle pressure build up and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM GOES THE DYNAMITE.

[/quote]

sounds like a good experiement to try under the monkey bars during 3rd grade recess. (i’m suprised i was able to supress my erection while typing that sentence)

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:75,topic:29797"”]

[/quote]

The works used to be great for it.

Iv shattered 5 gallon buckets and have blown them about 25-30 feet in the air with “works bombs”.