how do i make a christmas tree out of packing peanuts?

heres what i dont get: the store has been making over $1500 a day for the past fwe months. according to what ive heard from other UPS Store owners (they have the district meetings at the store i used to work at) thats A LOT of money for a UPS Store. now, my boss used to leave his mail jsut laying around, and we’d see a lot of over due bills, and his credit card companies and other collection agencies called ths store looking for him non stop. the money inst going in are pockets, its not paying his bills, so where is it going?

EDIT: i could take a few guesses, but u get what im saying…

its going to packing peanut xmas tree funding. cuz that shit aint cheap

whoa … whoa … whoa…

thats working out to be a 1/2 mill a year biz … and hes got bills laying around?

sound like he has a coke prob, or a betting prob … because if he had a drinking prob that ate all that $, your employees would know it, and if he had a hooker prob that ate that much money he wouldnt EVER EVER be a fucking pain in teh ass

coke prob :tup:

you know what they say…

always coca cola.

how could one drink that much coca cola? thats alot of fucking 6packs!

you should have wrapped yourself in tape(sticky side out obviously) and rolled around in the peanuts infront of customers. Your boss probably would have shat himself at the stupidity.

wow minimum wage? back home people working at ups were making 10-13/hr. depending if they were up front or out back. truck drivers i think made something like 18/hr.

were you a part of the union

Sounds like it was unavoidable and won’t matter in this particular case, but in general it’s not a good idea to burn bridges when you leave a job. Buffalo’s way to small of a city…

I agree, it’s always a good idea to leave on a good note. Why didn’t you just say your availability was due to school instead of saying its none of his business? Technically for schedule making it is his, if you just didn’t want to work vs. can’t work is a completley different thing.

But anywho, it sounds like your better off now at the dealership so good luck!