"How Do You Earn a Living" sticky

paypal?

hell yeah my friend got 1000 mg pills he messed his leg up:lol::burnin::burnin::burnin::burnin::burnin::burnin: gimme ur adress ill b there in like half an hour i fly places i bet you take one of these bitches and itll be ur last head ache

sure why the funk not

2-25 SBCT HHT
Unit#xxxx
Camp Taji, Iraq
APO AE xxxxx

30 min or less and its free?

no dammit its 20 minutes or its free from the time that i freakin feel like delivering!!!
now i wonder if i can mapquest this…

Zack
NCO FINANCIAL
buf buf ny
im a mofukn debt collecta biatch!!! no really i am a whore. bad pay, shitty work enviroment, and at the end of the month i get bent over my desk and tossed a 20.00 for my services but hey atleast i know how not to pay my bills? right

Its realy not that bad

Adam K.
Bucks motor sports
bike/sled/ATV tech
Bucksmotorsports.com

All info is on the site if I am correct
I will say i love my job, I work on toys and have an great friendly staff almost family

Fucking Target…

Updated for current:

Ryan McElhenny
Network Administrator
DuPont Fabros Technology
1212 New York Ave. NW Ste 900
Washington, DC 20005

didnt realize you were in dc, good luck, ryan.

Derrick
Wrench Turner
NFTA/Metro
Frontier Station

I live off your tax money

i work for cameron compression systems and i get to build turbo’s larger then most peoples houses and weigh about 70,000 lbs when complete.:slight_smile: Centrifugel compressors are some baddass machines. I finaly have a job that pays good and i can be proud of.:slight_smile:

professional snowmobile racer
Polaris Industries
wausau, wisconsin

my day job in the winter is mon-fri ride/practice and endurance train at the gym… sat-sun i race across the northern usa, and canada.

ever take out sledmire?
lol
I’m parts manger now :frowning:

professional deep sea basket weaver

Time for an update.

Hamburg Police - Intern
Retail Store (Can’t say where) - District Loss Prevention Investigator

Any open spots? Sounds like fun

I fly a private Jet (citation CJ2) and stay in nice hotels a few times a month, weekends I fly parachuters and teach people how to fly, not a bad gig

I worked there 8 years ago in the Aero Engineering Department, under Jim Hitt (he still there?) designing the impellors that you wrench on.

Looking for a private jet for the 1st week in February '09 to Las Vegas. Have any connections?

What size, we have sentient membership…it’s about 25k one way