How do you feel about Pepboys

Hey, I didn’t make em, I just sold 'em. GoldLine was one step better than the white box, but below Moog/TRW.
You can still be my friend Pauly.

I actually went to Pep Boys yesterday because it was getting close to 9pm and I needed to replace my wiper blades that ripped up from the ice. I went to the store in North Buffalo. There were 2 people working counter, an older man and a younger girl. And there were 5 guys hanging around the repair area. I walked in and didn’t get greeted. I walked up and down a few isles to find the wiper blades. I had to go up to the counter to check if I got the right blades since there was no Trico book to be found near the blades. The older man was helping out a guy and myself and another customer were waiting for someone to help us for a while standing in plain view.

The girl finally came and helped us out, but I wanted to be out of there 5 minutes ago already, but I needed to check if I got the correct lenght blades. I will admit for you leg humpers, she was a cute girl. But the customer service there isn’t that great compared to other parts stores. Convenience got the sale this time.