How do you like your Steak? Medium-well or circling the bowl

Somehow this feels like a Vonnegut plotline: population boom equals food shortage. Solution? Synthesize food from human waste matter. Absurd yes, but Japanese scientists have actually discovered a way to create edible steaks from human feces.
Mitsuyuki Ikeda, a researcher from the Okayama Laboratory, has developed steaks based on proteins from human excrement. Tokyo Sewage approached the scientist because of an overabundance of sewage mud. They asked him to explore the possible uses of the sewage and Ikeda found that the mud contained a great deal of protein because of all the bacteria.
The researchers then extracted those proteins, combined them with a reaction enhancer and put it in an exploder which created the artificial steak. The “meat” is 63% proteins, 25% carbohydrates, 3% lipids and 9% minerals. The researchers color the poop meat red with food coloring and enhance the flavor with soy protein. Initial tests have people saying it even tastes like beef.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/digitaltrends/20110615/tc_digitaltrends/japanesescientistscreatesmeatoutoffeces;_ylt=A0wNdPsfQ_xNwggBdJqs0NUE;_ylu=X3oDMTNmYTRranN0BGFzc2V0A2RpZ2l0YWx0cmVuZHMvMjAxMTA2MTUvamFwYW5lc2VzY2llbnRpc3RzY3JlYXRlc21lYXRvdXRvZmZlY2VzBHBvcwMzBHNlYwN5bl9tb3N0X3BvcHVsYXIEc2xrA2phcGFuc2NpZW50aQ--

Unbelieveable. If the price of steak suddenly drops i am becoming a vegetarian

i hope those cock suckers get shot. WHO THE FUCK WOULD EVEN TRY THAT. “Here try this steak i made from a delicious shit”

This is why we can’t have nice things!

Well I was gonna say rare seasoned with celery salt and pepper. But now I may just go vomit instead.

WTF…ruin my steaks and kill a bitch!

fucking japanese.

first tentacle rape then

poop burgers

Medium with cracked pepper and blue cheese with garlic mashed on the side

this is why we have beef cows, never eating store bought steak FTW

Don’t forget your A1 steak sauce.

Here ya go.

Haha:lol

Quality post Ron, I literally lol’d for a good minute straight.

The fridge and the ziploc bag both say SHIT BURGER LOLOLOLOL

Perfect for a kid friendly version of “two girls one cup”…:rofl

what is it with Japanese people and weird things with poop anyway?