How does everybody feel about the new camaro Z/28

I saw the youtube video of the release today. Looks like it should be a cool car. They haven’t said anything about what MSRP is suppose but I think it’s cool they are making a basically purpose built track car.

link to chevy webpage.

http://www.chevrolet.com/culture/article/camaro-z28-returns-2014.html

I still don’t like the car but it looks pretty damn nice

That thing is fucking hot and I hate gm.

I really like the new looks of the Camaros they are very good looking and come in great colors too.

Love it.
GM is on a fucking war path with good looking shit lately. New 2014 Silverado/Sierras, Corvette, now this.

Headlights and tail lights look a fuck ton better with the update and FINALLY the LS7 is available in something other than the Z06. The Z28 should fall between the SS and ZL1 in terms of pricing if GM scales it based on HP output, etc.

this on many levels. Tru ck line looks amazing, vettes get a good facelift, caddy’s that are some of my favorite cars. And the camaro. I have never liked the camaros until now.

The wheels are. Nicest wheels I’ve ever seen on production vehicle.

Looks like carbon ceramic brakes too, I haven’t read up on it too much.

The tail looks really dated. I like the old tail better…

Yup, carbon ceramic brakes. Awesome.

Those seats look amazing too.

http://m.chevrolet.com/content/dam/chevrolet/north-america/usa/mobilesite/en/home/culture/steve-229/2014-chevrolet-culture-news-z28reveal-mm-1-4-608x295.jpg

God damn I WANT! LOve it in everyway

Looks super badass in white

Shit makes my hang down wiggle…

Tap dat talk

Also the thing is completely stripped of every last possible once of weight they could. No radio, A/C as an option, no sound deadening or carpet in the trunk… I’m really hoping they keep MSRP in the mid 40s so I can reasonably afford a used one some day.

Still needs to lose about about another 700-1000 lbs I.m.o then it will be a fun car

i like it

Looks dope.

Saw that it was stripped with no radio… But check out the interior pic, there’s a radio.

junk.

Looks good to me. I like the seats a lot. I find it hillarious to see so many people on facebook like “YEAH FAGGOTS THE Z28 IS BACK AND YOU ARE ALL FUCKED EVERYTHING ELSE IS JUNK EXCEPT THIS” and 96% of them will never have the money to buy one.