How does everyone feel about wheel spacers?

just curious as to what other peoples feelings are or their experiences with wheel spacers after a short talk at the bar on fri night.

what are you running? size, non or hubcentric, stock bolts, aftermarket bolts, ect.

and what are some experences you’ve had? years with no issue? wheels falling off? share it!

personally im running 15mm h&r hubcentric spacers with McGard extended lug bolts on my e30.

veeeeedubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

siiiiqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq 1.8THEHANDOFGOD VDUBBBBBB BABYYYYYYYYYYYY

I had 5/16ths on my s-10 without any problems.

Deathproof has some on his srt-4 no probs

i have 5mm on each of my fronts to clear the brakes on the s4. hub centric w/extended lug bolts.

Havent had any issues with them, but i don’t know how i would feel about running them hard or on the back of a RWD car (dont think they would ever see the M). just something about them doesnt seem 100% safe.

I generally don’t feel to good about spacers, but I know that tons of people run them.

i have the adapter type that bolt to your current studs and have their own for the wheels. they were 60 a pair from ebay. i have 1 1/4 in front and back, also my dad has been running 450rwhp thru his for 2 years now with no issues

for fucks sake. another wheel spacer thread groan

They are fine provided they are centered (hubcentric)

3/4 " H&R spacers is what I had on the mustang and I BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THEM

Doing drift shows, off ramp power slides, 198 break tests, you name it.

Not a peep out of them.

I can’t believe the 2nd and 3rd votes are almost even with the only proper answer to this question(which is the first).

This forum really scares me sometimes. Eye no their our sum reely stoopid peeple on hear butt giv me a brake.

Of course the best way to deal with the situation is with wheels of the correct offset but proper hub-centric spacers are just fine.