how does this look?

this is the stupid little piece I have been pulling my hair out for.

If you have an aftermarket mounting bracket for a head unit you sometimes have that stupid little pocket. Well with this CryO kit I needed to mount these two switches in close acess. This isn’t secured yet but dry fitted. Its supposed to be recessed like that due to how deep the switches are. How does it look? Like shit? Ok? Good? any suggestions on improvment? Any Tips?

cunstructive critisism welcomed, and any help appriceated…

Oh yeah I hate fiberglass.

the location looks like a really decent spot, but the switches look cheap as all hell and crappy. i suggest you invest in some nicer switches and i think it would look nice

switshce are actually nice and sturdy that came with the kit. if I would go locally like radio shack it would be a sever down grade. Any suggestions on wher eto order switches or look locally other than radio shack or the auto parts store.

I actually want the “go baby go” button because this 4 banger needs all the help it can get :rofl:

haha, im sure summit has the Go baby go button, but i dont know how much go you will get from Co2 :smiley:

Try summit, they have some cool buttons, or else get the catalog from www.mustangsunlimited.cim i am pretty sure they have alot of cool buttons avainable

or talk to lou

or ebay

tell me a little bout cry02 i was looking into that

eh screw ebay. I;m not looking to spend 30 bucks for one switch either. one is just an arming switch and the other is the purge. The system actually activates with a WOT switch that I have and I may get a activate / deactivate timer unit they have… :dunno:

Other than the switches any opinions on the look of the fiberglass panel itself? I know there is a minor indent on the upper left that I;m having a bitch trying to fill. I even used the filler and sanded repeat BS and it still won;t fill for want ever reason.

It just shoots Co2 into your engine. or sprays your intercooler. its basically a NoS setup without the fuel and Co2 rather than nitrous

i think the fiberglass part of it looks fine… so it actives at WOT?? kinda like the computerized ZEX kit?

no wrong. Its a cooling system that uses CO2 to give you a denser feul and air charge but not by injecting it into your engine. That would stall it out :smiley:

I explained this and was trying to find the thread but can’t find it.

Anyways I have the 3 inch intake insert and fuel rail cooler. They also have an intercooler sprayer but since I;m lacking one I opted out of that piece :smiley:

its made by DEI. if you want to read up on it and see it.

how much do you really think you can gain from that kit? enough to even hang with a 2.4?

no the ZEX kit has a computer box, this is a WOT switch that activates the selinoid my itsself to start the CO2 into the system lines. its actually very simple. The time helps frees the system while waiting by setting say open 8 seconds close for 15 sec and it keeps doing that so the system stays cool while sitting.

This kit can also still be used with nitrous aswell. Maybe I;ll buy a NX kit aswell and blow my shit up. :smiley:

.3-.4 gain in the quarter and you of all people should know its a small piece to the puzzle. I didn’t just start this on and think I was going to have a rocket. I have more fuel and air upgrades on the way/already installed.

cool, now get everything running right and run it at the track just hope you dont take liftoff with that ummmmmmmmmmmm :blue:

Looks good, Is there anyway you can put a cover on those switches for a stealth look… Maybe cut a peice to fit exact and attach it with velcro or magnets. Just a thought.

good idea… small sliding door

or an old EQ and take the cover of the EQ and make it slide over that section while retaining the switches and buttons of the EQ

this might sound ricerish but i think a few more switches might look better. it would give it a much more uniform look. i think those 2 switches look out of place by themselves.

yeah i agree with that too

dude its gone Too. :smiley:

I;m picking up the new deck lid off a buddy that already has the hole drilled for the new spoiler, plus as an added bouns for Whitey the Trunk lid lock is getting shaved off too.

I have a new cleaner look with a little bit of go for new spring :smiley: