how fast have you gotten your car?

you’re serious?

This kid has to be a troll there is no way in the world that some one could really be this dumb. Then again i think this happens a few times a year and some people just really suck this hard.

I think the kid forgets what he posts right after he posts it. He’s been chasing his tail and trying to un-burn bridges for the last 5+ pages.

he can post whatever he wants why doesnt he just race someone ill film it, if he can beat a 400whp FWD car that weighs 2000 lbs let him talk ALL the shit he wants

thats right!!!

idk…i’m still gonna poop in his bed either way…

neonglh on here went into the 12’s with 275whp, go race his srt its really slow i assure you

dont down your eclipse these are the nicest body style made! IMO, and they really hold their value, my buddy at his dealership just sold his 97 gs 5 speed wiht 89k for 7 large

:gotme: I have a FWD V6 (I know, its only 4cyl. that you dont like, or don’t respect, or whatever) I ~do~ live close… Actually, I know of another FWD V6 that would probably race that 300Z that lives right in Burt, same as you.
I’ve been itchin’ lately…if anyone in Burt or Newfane wants some…

hmmmm my inlaws live in lockport…wrights corners if you want to be specific… when the weather is warm, ill be out looking for this silly RWD blue z in my worthless FWD 4cyl car lol.

Brian

dyno slip before/after plz. or are we taking about a butt dyno?

no you couldnt, and no it doesnt

old rusty hondas > * trust me.

and what do you have to say about the ugly accusations?

hes only talking shit because he has never seen the cackord!

god, i got pulled over in that pile today… the cop called it a roach :lol:

no tickets though, im a nice guy

The DubC! lol…Im always going through that area. I grew up in that area…whats the inlaws last name (if u dont mind me asking)?

the impala has a upraded PCM 2.5" GM performance catback dual exhaust. 2.5" ZZP downpipe, u-bend delete, ER rockers, 105 # springs, fender well intake, high velocity plenum spacer, monte carlo cluster. his next mod is the L67 swap, but he needs a different tranny to handle the swap. youve prolly seen it its a 01 galaxy silver impala. ive done all the work on it. its fast as hell

I laugh cause its a shitty impala, and a lot of shit that does nothing but make it louder.

NA 3.8s suck, almost as much as a vg30et

fast as hell? wow you really do not have any sense of speed whatsoever

btw, i’m sure that monte carlo cluster made a huge difference, thanks for including it on the list of mods

schmitt on wheeler rd.

Brian

this thread makes me http://utcare.sa.utoronto.ca/Stewart%20Cook-CP-seal.jpg