2 swigs of DayQuil
1 swig of Robitussin DM
12 sprays of Cepacol
3 bottles of Sierra Nevada Wheat Beer
4 Advil
1 Sugar Free No Fear
8oz Alioto’s Chicken & Rice soup

awwww jyeah… i hope i’m better when all this shit wears off

you have officially had more advil tonight then ihave in the past 2 years. and never had any of the other shti on there. :jerkit:

some tynol and a cup of tea and sleep always help me out.

i usually take excedrin, but i didn’t have any at work.

That reminded me of the South Park episode where the medicine man came up with the saars cure: Dayquil, Sprite, and chicken noodle soup.

nyquil does it for me. i should own stock in that shit

5+ years ago i took a shot of everclear and it worked like a charm on my sore throat. :slight_smile:

Zicam = :bigthumb:

I usually just drink a whiskey on the rocks :dunno:

I just had my tonsils removed. Its been cured for 12+ years now

people who are prone to infections (sinus, ear, throat) are better off keeping their tonsils… when you get your tonsils removed, you just get more ear and sinus infections.

man i’m constanly sick. i think its cause i deal with high school students every fucking day. I just catch whatever is going around in every school.

I’ve had my tonsils out for 5 years and never had a sinus infection or ear infection… they kept telling me I had sinus infections after I got them out, when I really had allergies… treated my allergies and now I’m golden.

incorrect. I had mine out when I was 12 and have never had a sore throat since. KNOCK ON WOOD Until then, I had chronic ear and throat infections. About once a month I would be bed ridden for a day or two. I had tubes in my ears more times than I remember. In my case, getting my tonsils (and adenoids [spelling?]) was the best fix. I know tonsils are ‘s;posed’ to fight infection but mine were usually the cause. Of course removing golf ball sized sacks of puss and infectious goo probably was a good thing

can you say over medicated? :eek4dance

AW

vd? :x:

yeah the only way i kick it is raw.

sore throat? not like the one you got when you were dating missy, i hope… :puke:

Just try Peniscillin’.