How is school going so far?

Im doin decent, A in one class, B+ in another and i dont know about math…dont think i wanna either. (taking computer info systems, math and english). So far i realy like it though. How are all you guiys doing?

just got a handful of classes left (two this semes, one next semester) no matter what i get i graduate with a decent gpa… i’m passing both my classes, thats all i care about at this point in time :stuck_out_tongue:

score :tup:…im pissed cuz ECC fucked up my tuition and now they say i owe them 700 when i have my registration bill that sais i got 1600 in credits and used 1300 of them.

And I think I’m doing worse than last semester (wich consisted of a 1.98 GPA) :-/… Gotta quit the drinking and shit.

school is the ghey

4.0 bitches

jk

im going down in flames this semester

It was going swell until in my Accounting Systems class I took my midterm and it was uber ridiculous. There goes my 4.0 Accounting average :slant:

best ive ever done in school ever… no idea what my grades are in the classes so far but ive only been getting a’s and b’s all semester… and mostly a’s

architecture ownes me and im hating not getting more than 4hrs sleep a night and never having free time

[/rant]

I’ve lost motivation this semester like crazy… I just don’t care as much since no matter if I work my ass off, or just slide by, I always do fine. last 2 years my total GPA is 3.67 I think… this semster is going down since i’m not trying nearly as hard, but i’d say a 3.4? so i can’t complain.

Oh, and skipping my one class monday/wed mornings so I only go to school on tuesdays and thursdays isn’t helping out with the whole motivation thing much haha

Since I’m pretty motivated this semester (need a 3.6 between organic chem/physics/calculus) I like how things are going so far.

Hopefully it will stay that way.

It feels like I’m in a dream…and not a very good one. The kind of dream that when you wake up you feel as though you haven’t slept for more than 10 minutes.

what is this school you speak of

ive been super busy but doing really well considering my major…all B’s and A’s …not bad considering i am taking 20 credits, working atleast 20 hours/week, in premed, exercise science, and ski club, drawing weekly for generation magazine, and about to shadow a doctor at the ecmc in the er…

…im super beat and busting my butt though…

I’m afraid.

I hate school.

I never did well in classes that didn’t intrest me.

I’m going back for VoIP classes and shit (hardcore stuff) that the company is paying for. Hope I do ok. I’m at least interested in this tho.

ECC tried pulling that shit with me…after they found out the military pays for my school…they backed off…make sure they didnt fuck any of yur financial aid shit…they did that to a friend and almost cost him

How much does school cost you guys? Im poor,what do I do?

yeah they left out that if i only go part time i dont get as much aid…i made 13k last year and i have tourettes, which is considered a physical dysability…the state should pay for EVERYTHING!..yes im being boned with a bill i cant afford…hellooooo Lawyer.

Jon, there are alot of things you can do, apply for financial aid, depending on your financial situation and what not, they may pay for everything…or at least say they will then change their minds and charge you like they did me.

I’m doing decent…pretty much A’s and B’s except for history and sociology, two subjects that I’ve always sucked at.

depends where you want to go…i dont pay too much at UB considering its a SUNY school and i get a few grants…

take out student loans if you cant pay for it now, interest isnt bad and you can pay it monthly and then just pay it off when you are done with school and have a job.

if you are in school, find out what your options are, if not then go and speak to someone. if you really want to be in school, it is possible.