How many miles do you drive a year?

i put 10-20k, i honestly have no clue, use to drive the mr2 a ton because of car shows, but now i’m driving to nashville a couple times a year so that’s deff adds up. i also drive so many different cars i don’t try to keep track. the miata has had 1500 miles put on it in the 3 weeks since i bought it. already have driven it to rochester and new jersey.

I go to school out there, it’s a dreading 4~5 hr drive every time.

Exactly 21kmi last year.

15k in the company car (allowed to take it home which is sweet as fughk)
5k in the Honda

i usually do ~10k a month, not as much during the winter though, id say roughly 100-110k a year

Jesus. Gotta ask what you’re doing all those miles in?

Holy shit Jon, you win lol

Straight HAM

lol, does he drive a rig? :dunno

junk ass GMs that always break lol

Used to to close to it! was fucking brutal man! My old delivery territory for my GM gig was from yonkers, to syracuse, up to malone, all of vt and the western 1/3 of MA. While im not going to lie and I dont miss the stupid money I was making at 20-23 years old, the stress it added wasnt really worth it. In that time I drove everything from 10’ GMC box van’s (one of which i put 30,000+ miles between oil changes) a 18’ izusu cab over diesels (one of which left me stranded me in elizabethtown at 5pm on a thursday night!) to a 26’ straight truck.

Now my territory is from based out of cohoes, cover from kingston, to utica, to warrensburg, to rutland, to north adams. Normally in a dodge sprinter or a toyota matrix

Is it me, or is everyone in Malone really ugly? Not trying to sound like a dick, but I spent a few days up there for work and the people were hideous. I think all the good looking people escaped to Canada. Guess that’s what happens when the town economy is supported by prisons. Also, everyone drives a pick-up or a Cavalier. I remember thinking if this would be my hell if I fucked up really bad in life.

I dealt with the one GM dealer there. Pulled in there parking lot, pulled the crap off the truck, got my paper work signed and GTFO of there. Was usually my last stop (at around 4:30 pm, after starting shortly after 5am, and then the straight run home. Talk about fucking brutal days.

the worst thing up that way was the weather from oct-april. I can remember nights coming down the northway having to drive by the posts on the side of the road for 50+ miles after being awake and on the road for 12 hours.

I also learned that MOST border patrol agents DO NOT have a sense of humor.

17-20k a year. Ive put 49k on my truck since I got it 2/09.

normally about 16-18,000 a year on the daily and an additional 4,000 this year in the mustang

I drive my Subaru alot more than the BMW. The BMW only has 3300 miles on it, picked it up in August of 2010.

Subaru has 34,750 on it right now.

it doesnt bother me much yet. I goto maine, vermont, conneticut, indiana, pa, maryland, ohio, all over ontario, nova scotia, and now towards north dakota and florida in this next month. Cant beat the money tho if you dont mind driving lol. I run a flag car for oversize loads. Im going to get my cdl in the next few weeks.

You trust one of your vehicles to drive that much?

nope, but its got a towbar on it, so if it breaks down i can just get towed home

Nice. I just knew your car has a ton of miles on it

12500 just commuting to work… then alotttt of miles driving for work.