How many miles did you put on today?

I put on 150 or 160 miles today with my wife, I screwed her hair up royally with the t-tops out, burned lots of fuel (about 10 or 11 gallons), got sunburned and had a great time. Tomorrow looks like it will be another perfect day for wasting gas.

That put me over 2000 miles for the season…

0, thus far… might take it out tonight

1236 for the season, just went and checked lol.

hmm, i think about 30, and it was driving to autocross, racing and back… average MPG according to the trip computer, 6.8! :slight_smile:

6.8mpg… did you do an LS1 swap?:rofl:

nope, just drove about 3 miles of it with my foot completely on the floor :slight_smile:

the other 27 with my foot most of the way on the floor :smiley:

Same here except a bit longer drive, I didn’t think of resetting the computer until the end of the day though

well between today and yeasterday about 300.

Went to jims steak out, came home.

about 5 miles.

UGH!! I’m at 11,000 since I got the car in may!

0, been doing RTABS and Motor mounts all weekend… fawk

WTF, do you just drive around in circles in your free time!?

Well 1200 to get the car. Watkins Glen 2 times… Dunville a few times… It really adds up I guess

wow 11000 in like 3-4 months? my si just hit 13000 and i’ve had it for a year and three months now! which is also a personal record for length of ownership of a vehicle by me.

wow, that’s the kind of driving that I do with my DD’s. 16,000 on the Impala and another 10,000 on the silverado

:frowning: I drive too much… I just did the gas calculation :-/

Today?

None. Slept literally all day.

Friday? somewhere around 1800 with another just shy of 1000 on Thursday.

that’s because you were busy being badass.

I don’t drive very much but the previous owner of my 04 Vue did,she racked up 189k.I guess the Honda powertrain is pretty solid? :smiley:

6 miles today!

I put on about 100 on the 636 today. Going back out now for some more…

hmmmm in the last 2 years i’ve put about 13k on the malibu i think. and about 15k on the motorcycles. maybe more on the bikes