Ryan drives the supra 1500 miles a year, how much do you drive?

Think i put 1500 miles on my car a year :rofl

Buy Invo’s I dont care about an online review, Vette/Viper guys are loving them.

what a waste. ive put almost 2k on my car since i got it running about a month ago.

less than that for me.

1k in a week here.

This is why I need to sell an just buy a damn IS-F. Course I’d feel bad about dailying that. Not to mention id probably regret the Soup sale.

quit stealing my idea

Almost 10k in 2.5 months here.

i put 1k a month on m daily and like 5k a year on the cobra

wow, not a how much do you drive your car thread. un real.

Daily usually sees 13000 miles a year.

BFGZ SON SON. CMON white people, riverdance.

I put about 25K on my car in its first year, Im at 26 and change now I believe.

i usually put 17-21k a year on my daily drivers

for 2009, i havent driven a whole lot, 1700miles on the gti so far, maybe 7k on my other car. last year i did about 25k on the gti, and about 15k on the toyota

About 10-12K a year on the vette

In the past I’ve dd’ed my summer car and got a beater for the winter…so, the summer car sees like 10-15k, beater like 5k.

about 1,200/month average.

Ive put almost 9k on the truck since I got it in February. I have cut back alot on pointless driving and try to run errands on the way home from work. It uses twice the gas my previous car did so I need to save gas to save money.

Ive taken a few trips with it, each around 300 miles.

20k on the civic.

I’ve put 10k on my car in 6 months

probably about 100 since buying the geo last august? i win :ahh

and probably about 60 or 70 on my caprice since AT LEAST last april…(15 monthes)

a friend of mine bought a brand new car and put OVER 36k on it in the first year…other end of the extreme…lol