How many people make more wtq than whp?

Just curious? I’m at 320wtq 300whp… my problem is that the tq peaks too low.

230 tq, 205 hp.

Thats at the crank, but i have a lot of low end torque, spin the tires like woah

alex, what mods do you have? stock turbo, right? 19psi or so?

just over 20psi. Stock turbo. Turbo back with k&n drop in. Protuned by xxTuning in CT.

my dads car made 463rwtq and 360 rwhp

[quote=“BluBalls,post:4,topic:37471"”]

just over 20psi. Stock turbo. Turbo back with k&n drop in. Protuned by xxTuning in CT.

[/quote]

On pump? Wow. What are your EGTs… any idea?

me

yep, on 93. I forgot what the EGTs are, they weren’t that bad though… I’ve been running this for almost a year and no problems. A/F is at 11.0. The problem that I do have is that the turbo falls on its face like no tomorrow (just like every other stock turbo sti).

edit: peak tq is at 3250rpms and HP is at 5600.

[quote=“BluBalls,post:8,topic:37471"”]

yep, on 93. I forgot what the EGTs are, they weren’t that bad though… I’ve been running this for almost a year and no problems. A/F is at 11.0. The problem that I do have is that the turbo falls on its face like no tomorrow (just like every other stock turbo sti).

[/quote]

wat! dayum

HP: 230@4400 TQ: 330@3200 stock.

Should be a bit higher, have some mods done.

220wtq and 200whp

that was last September tho.

[quote=“BluBalls,post:8,topic:37471"”]

[/quote]

Wow, that seems incredible for pump gas. Nice!

it was on a dynapac (5th gear) so give or take. I did pick up just over 40whp & tq from the tune though :slight_smile:

220whp 230wtq on 6psi with my A/F all over the place

Its more fun to make more tq that hp. I think most, if not all domestic V8/V6s make more tq than hp.

My lawnmower makes 100whp and 95wtq

SIQQQ!

[quote=“1BADGPGT,post:15,topic:37471"”]

Its more fun to make more tq that hp. I think most, if not all domestic V8/V6s make more tq than hp.

[/quote]

yes on both counts

<<< 467 rwhp / 432 rwtq…on 93…at the time, non intercooled on a 80* day.

not all domestics make more tq than hp. Most pushrod motors do, but anything newer (ie: OHC) does not. At least when it comes to mustangs.

A truck with same exact setup as me dynoed at 400 whp and 830ft/lbs.

I never dynoed my truck…not really interested.

[quote=“JuicedGT,post:18,topic:37471"”]

<<< 467 rwhp / 432 rwtq…on 93…at the time, non intercooled on a 80* day.

not all domestics make more tq than hp. Most pushrod motors do, but anything newer (ie: OHC) does not. At least when it comes to mustangs.

[/quote]

Not all the time…when I had my ported eaton I made more rwtq than rwhp :slight_smile:

520rwhp/540rwtq