how many people on here ride motorcycles

Like Krazy said. I’m out of Amsterdam too. I usually ride with 4-5 other guys from A-dam as well. This past year we didn’t ride to much for one reason or another. But I’m hoping to change that this year. I have a couple of good loops for the area. So, hope to meet up with you guys at some point.

i just got my permit and will be taking a MANY course soon either at HVCC or ACC
hopefully will have my bike by end of may, early june

bwagner31 on here as well will be getting on 2 wheels this summer as well :number1

yes sir :slight_smile:

You guys need to get registered ASAP. They do fill up very fast as everyone is trying to get it done before the season, and unless things has improved from last year (which is highly unlikely) you DO have to wait 8 Weeks once you pass the course for the endorsement to arrive (ask me how I know).

Good luck, have fun, wear your gear and ride safe. :thumbup

Screw the course. Sign up and just take the road test. I understand your saving money on your insurance, a 10% reduction but does anyone consider how long it will take to re-coop the money on that after you’ve spent $200 for the course? Insurance on a motorcycle isn’t very much to begin with.

Have you taken the course yourself? Because everyone I talk to that has taken the course has said it was well worth it, (ask DJ Allstar Graphics on here) even people that have ridden for years and taken the course said you still learn some very valuable things. And to be honest $200 to take a course on riding to make someone a better rider is a small price to pay compared to some medical bills or a funeral for not knowing how to ride. Just my $0.02.

If you can ride already, you won’t learn too much mechanically. However I did learn a lot of stuff about riding safety, what to look for to stay safe, etc. I was happy with my $ spent taking the course.

Yea but thats what I mean, safety is numero uno in my book!

No, I never took the course, but I also had a pretty good idea of what I was doing and I didn’t hop on my first bike and start riding like a D Bag. Maybe I should have been a little more thorough in my post. If you know how to ride and are taking the course, don’t. There isn’t that much you are going to learn that you haven’t already learned yet. If you don’t know the first thing about riding a motorcycle, take the course.

This course… will it teach you to roll your weight forward over the gas tank while applying steady but aggressive front brake modulation, thus unweighting the rear tire allowing the rider to carry an endo at a stop light? If so I am in, I need a little help in that area myself.

Just got mine first bike yamaha seca II 600

I ride, Last year I had a red and black 07 cbr 600rr, Year before that I had a 07 white and silver cbr 600rr, This year I got a red and black 01 cbr F4i

any one going to be at kohl’s with there bikes?

please tell me people dont go to kohls with bikes…

anyhow i ride an 06 gsxr600

i just got mine and was about to why something i should know?

I was at Kohls like 2saturday ago and i think there was more bikes there then cars they were parked all along the curb near Central ave