how many people on here ride motorcycles

So i see there is a Certain area for motorcycles so my Question is how many people Still ride and what type of riding do ya do and what area are ya from…

Im in Amsterdam but i ride out to Albany way alot to ride with friends so just trying to get a feeler and maybe get some bikes out to hang out when the cars are out around too

I ride around albany. 06 cbr 600.

I want to organize a suspension tuning meet at my place, I need a few guys to hold my bike up while I do some measurements…:rofl:rofl

If I am riding around Albany, usually I am just commuting. I usually venture outside of Albany for twisties.

I wouldnt mind something like that once the weather breaks i could use some advise on setting up my suspension also

I am NO expert but I do have a bunch of suspension tuning and riding video I can share, if we are actually doing the meet just bring a thumbdrive…:thumbup

i started riding last summer on a kawa EX 500 and recently purchased a fellow shifters gsxr-750.

I ride all around the capital region…especially in the twisties of duanesburg and northern albany and schoharie counties

i ride when i have one to ride!!!

im game for meeting up and im sure some of my friends would come along with me, im from Cobleskill and i ride with about 4 or 5 pple from here as whell, 3 of them are members CFD productions, evokilla and Pimpin. we do a ton of riding and normally do a loop, starting from here into canjo, then down rout 5 through fonda, through Amsterdam in to Rotterdam and then back roads up to Duanesburg and back into Cobleskill. i have a 06 cbr 600rr, let me know whats up

sounds fun…count me in :thumbup

that sounds like a fun route i may be down for a ride like that

i live in pattersonville and do any kinda riding. i have a 2002 RVT1000(RC51)

My name is Mike, I ride a motorcycle.

this isnt a MA meeting its ok lol

haha, that’s what it sounded like from all the responses

naw but really I’d love to get my suspension stuff worked out, 954rr

O and this guy ^ rides with us from time to time, MAYBE more this year lol

Im deff gonna be down for some riding this year And some video shooting too

Hey man. I am in FT Johnson. I ride the KTM 625 supermoto, maybe you saw me running around town?

You might know some of my friends in amsterdam that ride: Jim 08 grey CBR1K, Mike black 08 CBR1K, GIXXERON1 has a blue/white GSXR1K, Tim blue/chromed out R1… there are a bunch more here and there I know in the area too.

See yeah around.
Mike

ya we probally passed each other a few times I had a yellow and black gixxer with a blue and white tail

For anybody interested we are riding Saturday April 3 meeting at Fasttrac in Vails mills at 11:30am

im dave, ride an 01 yzf R1

im putting on tires and a chain in a couple weeks, from there i’ll be good to go… would like to do my clutch sometime in the next century but i guess i’ll do it when its completely gone… that is how i like to do things it seems :stuck_out_tongue:

http://shift518.gom-host.com/sig/gallery/fulls/2.jpg img from my sig