how much money and time does it take to do a h22 swap into a 6th gen?

What does “l33t1ng” mean and why dont you just type the word? I hate internet abbreviations…

so is Wags!!!:kekegay:

You’re kind of missing the joke… :beer:

I’m also in for locking, but it should be put in the archives.

its just getting good.

x2 this entertaining

ahhh… thanks… excuse my ignorance :slight_smile:

I am sure this is going to be archived for are viewing pleasure forever

I personally know this story and “kidwithacivic” from monesson… still cant understand y in the hell you would swap a d15 for a z6 but thats neither here nor there…

He pais 600 bucks for a turbo intercooler dsm injectors and to have a log turbo manifold made along with the downpipe… this was a few months ago.

I’ve paid upfront for things before and got fucked on them. I’m sorry but he should have seen his fucking parts in hand by this time…

And as far as Heather’s car goes… this Damien guy must be some wack job to try and run a business and take 350 hours to do a little body work, swap a motor, bolt in a clutch pedal, do some wiring, and bolt some shit on. Lets get real here that much fucking time and 9000 dollars. Get real this dude is a JOKE for sure.

You won’t ever catch me havin that dude wrench on my shit.

Damian! HAHA. I always laughed at the stories I’ve heard, blowing them off as hearsay since I wasn’t aware that anyone actually let this guy work on their cars.

He (or one of his loyal troops) went around high schools (including mine) dropping Level D business cards on everyone’s cars :bowrofl:

:rofl: x 2346237804623780463874108624315601278346047832

lol

Well im glad i found this thread after i was screwed like HwH22Hx i was also take advantage of by damian. does anyone know if she took him to court?

heather didnt pursue legal action due to a couple reasons. she had spoke w/ an attorney who said she had a valid case. even went as far as getting the proper papers to file. yet never followed through on it due to other pressing shit. it was more or less a lesson learned for her.

what exactly happened to you?

What a faggot. I don’t know any of the details with your scenario, Mark, but I am willing to believe 100% of what you have to say.

Damian is a choad.

What happened Mark? I Pm’d you on H-T… :hsugh:

This is how i remember Pittspeed, what ever happened?

the dude made more accounts and tried to come on here talking himself up and selling people’s parts… we got rid of him big time and his place appeared to close down years ago?

I mean in general I remember Pittspeed drama owning douchbags, its a fun read.

according to honda techs list of scammers thread viewable here http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?p=40834860#post40834860 (page 203 if it doesnt link you straight too)

took forever to finish my shit but never finished it and wanted more money all the time. same thing as heather.