how much money and time does it take to do a h22 swap into a 6th gen?

Guess you never got home?

yeah I did… but i did a bit of running around…heres the pics i have of the car right after the motor came out and i cleaned the engine bay. not the greatest maybe for you to see but maybe you can zoom in on em.

added pics

cool

dont look bad!

is that garage “Level D” :kekegay:

zing pow!

Its hard to see… but the damage is VERY minimal

:kekegay:

So is the car done now since hybrid did the work??

yes

funny shit today-- working on a mk3 vw at the garage, and out of the blue some kid comes in saying how his sohc non-vtec to sohc vtec car s not reving past 6k… guess who did the swap! atleast the prices were more reasonable this time. said a grand for the drop out–which is about salvage yard price assuming he bought the engine and trans and kid got both. but i bet the grand covered the cost of the engine only and he reused trannys, which is 300-500 more than salvage yard price that means a shitload more than “street” price-- that means someone else got scam’d.

didnt see the car personally, so dont know how it looks. yet sounds like he has been waiting on a turbo kit he already paid for. been 2 months now he says. of course, money paid up front for it.

funny shit today-- working on a mk3 vw at the garage, and out of the blue some kid comes in saying how his sohc non-vtec to sohc vtec car s not reving past 6k… guess who did the swap! atleast the prices were more reasonable this time. said a grand for the drop out–which is about salvage yard price assuming he bought the engine and trans and kid got both. but i bet the grand covered the cost of the engine only and he reused trannys, which is 300-500 more than salvage yard price that means a shitload more than “street” price-- that means someone else got scam’d.

didnt see the car personally, so dont know how it looks. yet sounds like he has been waiting on a turbo kit he already paid for. been 2 months now he says. of course, money paid up front for it.

This kid is a douche… Jay completely ownz him at life. Level D FTL ! ! ! !

bet level d forgot to put a vtec computer in…

1. His car was an EX with a blown motor, bad tranny
  2. Swapped in JDM sohc vtec, COMPLETE SWAP, he kept his stock parts that were removed. Car is running off of stock P28 and using stock wiring harness. No wiring necessary in the car, car has run fine for a year now.

His dad paid for all the work, and was entirely satisfied with the car.

He has only purchased PARTS through me for the turbo kit. Car is at his house and he has paid NOTHING up front. As a result of this post I’ll be calling him shortly to advise him to come pick up his parts and find someone else to do the work.

I am gonna tell you one time right now, stop spreading shit, stop running your mouth or we’re going to have a problem.

Isn’t there a problem already with charging 10 grand for a swap?

bikini pics of said hot chick on said civic?

lets go back a little shall we:

and by your last most previous post…to vw16vcabby

“I am gonna tell you one time right now, stop spreading shit, stop running your mouth or we’re going to have a problem.”

its sounds as if you are the one thats bringing on the threats???:nono:

hahahaha…its funny how he uses “big” words trying to sound articulate when in reality his rambling just doesn’t make any fucking sense whatsoever…

ROFL!.. STFU stupid faggot. Your “business” is a joke, you have earned yourself a horrible reputation, isn’t it time you give up?