how often do you shower?

lets see who the biggest scrubs on nyspeed are

go!

minimum once, usually twice.

twice a day. sometimes once.

so fresh and so clean, clean.

meh. when i feel like it. Usually not every day though. haha.

i just took a shower for the first time in 3 days

it was niiiiice

If I don’t take a shower every morning I feel like shit for the rest of the day. Guess I am addicted to showers or something lol.

most of the time once… on weekends 2times a day sometimes

Twice daily for the most part. I usually run in the morning so i shower after that then often times at work i get kinda nasty and just feel batter after a nice shower.

i shower in the morning before work, after work when i come home and change to go out and do something, and sometimes when i get home after depending on what i do.

^in this boat

i put once a day, but if i run/play hockey then its twice a day

i never under stood the people who shower at night either and don’t in the morning. i have to be clean before i go to work or do anything.

I hate showering in the morning. I’d rather shower at night since I like to relax afterwards and clean the stink of the day off. How dirty do you get while sleeping?

Usually once a day. Sometimes I’ll skip a day if I wasn’t to active.

usually 2 times a day.

I have had a buzz cut almost my entire life so showering at night always fell into my agenda but with long hair you just cant get away with it. I feel so grimy if i have any grease on my hair at all so its showers in the morning from me now.

oh and i shower at night… no sense going to bed dirty, and you do not get dirty while sleeping soooo

I shower at night. I have to absolutely struggle every morning to wake up 40 minutes before I have to be in my office. Getting up any earlier is not an option. Plus it relaxes me and helps me to unwind, and helps me clean the sex off if my broad is over.

Once in the morning, once after the gym at night.

So I’m not a gross disgusting fatass.

But thats just personal preference.