how often do you shower?

DITTO

(but not the same shower as jay BTW FYI LOL!)

ZOMG LOL!!!

my thing is I have to shower in the morning, If i shower at night, i still have to shower in the morning, so i always wait till then…

i sweat in my sleep no matter what temperature it is so there is no avoiding feeling disgusting in the morning and needing a shower

I only sweat when I eat

I only eat when I sweat

shower once a day, twice if i play hockey or have some other form of exercise. always shower in the morning, helps me wake up/gotta be fresh to death

+1 I can’t get moving unless I take a shower before going to work.

On the weekends I wake up and take one then go outside and work on house/yard/whatever. When I’m done I wind up taking another, Haha.

1-2 times a day for me.
I really don’t like to function at all without a morning shower.
Evening showers aren’t always needed, they’re more just for relaxing/sex. On that, sometimes baths are great too :stuck_out_tongue:

2 times a day when I work once a day when I am off

im between once and twice a day

Full showers once, twice a week - otherwise cleaning up with a washcloth daily

About twice a week, gotta keep super clean when working in an air conditioned office ya know.

Don’t you people care about our Planet?!?
You should only be using our precious fresh water when absolutely neccessary!
And for God’s sake don’t polute our planet with soap and deoderant!

SHIT. I take baths too… TV in bathroom > no tv.

2-3 times a day.

i can’t believe how many people only shower once a day. :bloated:

once a day unless I’ve doing something involving dust, dirt, sweat, etc. Then 2-3 as needed.

and

once a week or so
jcruiza120

Uhh… IB4Feminine Problem. :uhh:

most of the time, once a day. Sometimes 2x a day if I’m going out, sometimes everyother day if I’m feeling lazy and don’t care what people think, like this morning…

um. can’t you just throw some soap on that cloth and make it a full shower?
or maybe i’m confused as to what a full shower is.

Same here. Not to mention ever since I started not cutting my hair short it always feels greasy in the morning, doesn’t matter whether I shower the night before or not.

always after hockey and always after bumping fuzzies. that’s about it unless i’ve been doing something that makes me sweaty

jcruiza120 = the biggest scrub on nyspeed