How smrt is NYSpeed?

lol. i was sub 1000 and i can easily make well into the 6 digits.

1240 (math/verbal), i took the 3 part but colleges didnt even look at the 3rd part, so why the hell should i??

riiiiiiiiiight…

Voters: 94.

Members: 4,154

I try to talk good and things on this whatchamacallit

this list makes me laugh more and more everytime i look at it

fat chance in hell that a majority of the voters are in the 1300-1400 range.

well duh I mean skunk got a 1500+!

it’s a standardized testing format which has been proven many, MANY times to prove nothing about the ability to think critically.

IOWL It’s overrated like whoa

^^ agreed

1300-1400
2TurboZ, 66impalass, 95Z28, AxisZ, beautfldsastr427, Bucker, El Pistolero, Fry, Garick, Geoff, Iamjeff, idesicle, ILLRACEU, Itagaki, Jagermeister, Janus, justa4door, Locutus, LZ, OfficerK, originalsin, Resurrected J, sureshot!, ultradriver10000, Zong, zwarbyt

:eyebrow:

Best combined score was low 1300’s. My math was better than my english.

what does that even mean???

He gets job offers like we get credit card offers. For real. He just refuses to leave Vermont. croc joke

1300’s

“6 figures”, Jon… n00b.

One of my HS buddies got a 1600 junior senior year. The first year it was a recentered so he decided to do it for real and did.

As someone who taught SAT prep (definitely after the 2400 change, I can’t remember if I taught while it was still 1600), it’s all just working the system.

There are a wide variety of tips, tricks, workarounds, etc. that can help you get a good score. For example, the essay portion scoring was VERY explicit about what you needed. Thesis statement, +1 (didn’t matter if your thesis statement matched your arguing points, only mattered that you had one), five to seven paragraphs (again, didn’t matter what they were about), +1, etc. There was points given for cohesiveness, but still… you could have gotten a decent score writing complete bullshit, as long as you followed the standards.

Hah. Standards. For a standardized test. Imagine that.

Lots of bullshitters up in hurr from what I’ve read.

1500+
Bassdegrime, Joe, Nikuk, [SIZE=“5”]PureXTC,[/SIZE] Silver, SkunkApe, walter

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c341/dylpikle9/PicardWtf.jpg

:bigclap:

2400 scale. :tup:

I got an 1180, but my english is/was terrible… i got i think 740 on the math lol.

don’t even remember if I took them or not. damn, 10 years FLEW by