How the Big Boys Roll...

oroc can stand in for ken :wink:

ahh… you didnt get my joke did you :uhh: :lol:

(ecstas last longer than MT’s, ie, longer burnout)

i know sluttypants… u, ken, mike will be able to roast em 0-130

sluttypants? … :uhh: :gay:

Looks about the same size as joenova’s turbo… Nice bill :tup:

don’t be gay and limit yourself by injectors. limit yourself by testicular fortitude.

:lol:

[quote=“Toda Party,post:46,topic:40231"”]

don’t be gay and limit yourself by injectors. limit yourself by testicular fortitude.

[/quote]

Someone had to say it. The larger ones cant be too bad to tune, Lessers Viper idles and drives great and has like 96’s in it IIRC. I know its not the same car but just saying. Screw it, this build is going to pwn anything i build in the next 5 years anyhow, ill shutup now.

96 lb/hr are LOW impedance. which requires an injector driver box. they tune pretty decent. In fact, i’d probably go to 120s if i were to do that.

i have 60 lb/hr HIGH impedance. there are 72’s, 75’s, 79’s, and i think 83’s that are also high imp. The nossles are dramatically larger. there are three larger ports instead of i think 4 smaller ones. they are tunable, dont get me wrong, but they take quite a bit more work. but if i were going to spend the money, i wouldn’t limit myself, i’d go straight for the LOW IMP shit.

for now, my fuel psi is boost referenced, and can be cranked if need be. there are actually people making over 1000whp on race gas, no meth on 60# injectors. I wouldn’t take them that far personally, just saying i have quite a bit of power that can be made on the current, PAID FOR (:lol:) injectors

How much is the driver/inj setup? What pump are you going to run? I think im taking the easy way out and just running standalone fuel for the bottle.

Go big or go home you pussy 1300rwhp

says the man who won’t cam his car

guys are running twin fuel systems on big stuff three, that’s pretty pimp, but gets complicated.

im never going to a BS3 setup since its just a street car. there’s no need for it. plus its $$$$

i dont know how much it is exactly, but i’d imagine the injector box is like $450 plus the injectors. so ultimately north of $1k all said and done.

im currently running twin intank walbros. cheap(est), effective, quiet, simple. works for me. (unless one of the socks falls off again, and the pump sucks up a shred of rubber and seizes UGH)

I cant believe what the walbros will do man they will support some madness. I made a 620rwhp glory run on my single 255 and it didnt show any signs of being pissed off about it. I see some guys try to say they are only good for 500ish rwhp i dont get it are they at like 8:1 af or something?

chucks single with factory 3/8" fuel lines ran out at ~675-700rwhp wired at 14volts at a static 60psi. that was with 60# injectors. he tried 75ers, but the pump/lines couldn’t keep the injectors fed

i never had a chance to max mine out before i did the whole system

Wow, and I thought 300-400Whp was agrivating on the streets…then again, Im FWD.

Ought to be fun though.

the high pressure walbro’s will do ~5-600 depending on the rest of the fuel system, w/ larger lines 600+ easy, duals will do…well a lot more than most of us are willing to try haha.

You’re running 650’s… weak sauce. Just get 2 dsm injector resistor boxes from me and run some fic 950’s and be in the $550 range(950s=$520). That with 75psi rail pressure would be good for 1300whp no problem.

would that work? what do 950s convert to? what is FIC?

http://www.fuelinjectorclinic.com/cart/GM_FORD_MOPAR.htm

950cc/min = 90lb/hr
sorry at 85psi and 90% dutycycle and 1400 crankhp requires 950cc/min x 8

According to RC’s calculator which I have found to be a pretty close.
http://www.rceng.com/technical.aspx

hmm… and those resistor boxes are pretty much plug and play?
somethings gotta be off with that, or everybody would be using them and saving big money. but then again, i haven’t looked too much into is so i really dont know

boost referenced, my fuel psi hits 75psi @ 15map, obv with a 60psi base