how to build a real 240sx

Ahmed SHUT THE FUCK UP. Nobody was dissing the guy’s car, and nobody was talking to you. You may not have gotten banned last time, but everytime you say something stupid, I’m gonna ask the admins again, and again and provide links to you being stupid until I no longer have to waste my time reading your idiocy.

youve got one last chance to stop being such an utter clownslipper.

if not.

youll be removed from the site.

GT

LOL!!! Utter clownslipper? How about fagboy mark fob fly whatever his name stops being a clown. Oh wait he’s too cool and a buddy of yours.

What a bunch of hypocrites. You all act like idiots and pass the time on here.

No matter WHAT I say its always stupid or bad.

I was just pointing out the fact that someone’s project was reduced to comments like “oh its nothing special, boohoo so what, uuh its crap, uuh yea” that kind of crap.

LoL I’m sure I’ll miss you all.

After all I’ll be using my taurus brakes coming to stops faster than stock rustbuckets hahaha, jokes on you, I could care less. I just come on here to spend the time, ocassionally checking sales section while usually there isn’t much anyways.

I understand though, most of you know each other in real life, and even one of you raped or killed somebody you’d still stick to each other no matter what, no matter if its something good or bad, right or wrong.

I didn’t buy into that, or give into that, automatically being different leads me to be hated, woopie do.

Of course fob boy will jump in with some clown ass comment or solarian with his hate ridden “YOU MORON BOO BOO” comment and the rest. Well at the end of the day I love my 240 and you all love yours :slight_smile:

I know I’m a thorn in sonlings’ rusted shoes but hey :slight_smile: You waste my time I waste yours :slight_smile:

All in all, if you want this forum and club to grow, to the extent that it can, change it. I’ll gladly ‘leave’ I am not really ‘on here’ either, I pop in when I have nothing else to do. There’s plenty of forums with far more knowledgable and polite individuals. Less cock slapping and ego heads who think son240 is the end all be all of 240s. Why did I join? I thought it’d be pretty neat to meet other local 240 owners, too bad many of them are asshats, but thankfully some that I have met are not :slight_smile: Those are no longer on the forum though lol. Or at least they never ever post anymore. I only even went to two car meets, no point with wasting an hour listening to one guy slinging his cock over the other guy over a car. Pretty lame imho. I guess most of you realized that too so you started going to a track.

Go ahead and ban me LOL, after all you yourself should know you have shitty moderation on here, pretty much the only good mod on here is bings, he doesn’t have power hunger drives, and for a change he is mature, then again I doubt he’d be running a business for long if he wasn’t.

I remember a year ago when you used to close EVERY single thread imaginable the FIRST chance you had a hint of anything to close it. That’s some serious power hunger lol. I’ve run more than 20 different forums (pretty big actually) not car related, but technology and media related, okay one car forum I was a moderator but woopie do. Acting like that closing every thread the first chance you get, just shows hunger for power and no real experience in managing a forum. Luckily that part has at least somewhat changed. You need to be transparent.

What I’m saying is, this forum is run for a select few, not for 240 owners of ontario and run badly because of that. So many people who I met in real life with 240s all in varrying trim, when I spoke to them of son240 tended to say the forum was filled with assholes and did not wana join. Ah well.

I guess I should make a lcoal 240 forum of all the people that left son240 because of the assholery on here :slight_smile: Ah well :slight_smile:

end sonling diary lol

And back on thread subject, it’s just sleezy jealousy towards other people’s cars, even if my car was better built, I would still be like WOW thats awesome! When I see another project. Instead sonlings’ attitude is “pshht its a piece of shit, its not the best, i’ve seen better, blabla”.

yadiyada

Aaaannnd good day!
:moon:

You heard the man :wink:

because clearly mark is my bestest buddy… i think ive met the guy once.

your outa here you clown… ive had enough of your douchebaggery.

GT

Yeah Ahmed, me and greg go back like monkeys and caveman.

Greg, thanks for finally banning ahmed. I’m pretty sure he’s going to be telling his wife about it all day. “Fucking faggots banned me on SON, etc”

response…
the fact that is cleaner then factory and the whole car is stich welded like a motha fucker.

i guess rusted out 240sx are in now a days?

a-ahmed, good job at exagerating everyones negative response…

Just about everyone liked it, not everyone thought it was the be all and end all, but nice regardless.

I like it, but I have also seen others I liked better.

That car is by far nothing special…

Wow its rust free… did anyone notice he lives in Mexico City where IT DOESNT SNOW! and where their ISNT ANY ROAD SALT. I’d hope his car is rust free, geez.

As for the Stitch Welding… big deal. I’ve had my entire engine bay and half the interior done since last year. Anyone with access to a Welder can do it if they feel like removing all the seam sealer around the seams prior to Welding, its a simple job

Well apparently stitch welding is the new trend and a lot of people go crazy and wanna do it. Most probably don’t even know how it helps.

Honestly… for a daily driver it may be to much. Im sort of regretting doing it now because of how much stiffer the car has become. I’m real curious now thou about how much stiffer it’s going to get once I install the new Subframe and new Arms/Bushings etc etc… It may actually end up being to stiff.

That or maybe I new springs with a lower spring rate since the H&R’s are pretty stiff.

how does it handle now as opposed to before?