how to build a real 240sx

disagreed.

thats pretty sick

Airjacks > *

Far from how to build a "real’’ 240sx. Still pretty cool none the less.

That air jack this is pretty awsome idea

I think thats a crazy build, sucks about that dudes back tho!

your telling me that your 240sx is better than this one your crazy

^ What makes it stand out so much other than the air jacks and front fenders that makes you think it is so…ummmm…titillating?

No one said their 240 was better. But, like got_boost said, what makes it so special aside from the air jacks? Don’t get me wrong, it’s friggin pimp, it’s just not the greatest thing since sliced bread… Now if it could hover off the ground instead of using airjacks… Then it would be the greatest thing since sliced bread. :smiley:

lol… listen mr^^^ David blaine and Chris Angel can hover… enough human hovering… making the 240 hover when tires need to be changed would DEFINATELY be the BEST thing since slice bread! lolol

Not only have I seen better, it belonged to a SON user too. Nice car though.

I just like seeing an S13 without rust! RAWR.

//\lol, good call!

Wow that 240 rocks my socks lol. I love it :slight_smile: saved pix and bookmarked to watch project progress :slight_smile:

you guys have seen a car on son more built than that?

full carbon fiber dash, some presumeably decent coilovers (noticed the remote reservoire), dirrttty wheels that will likely have some rediculous rubber wrapped around them, fully prepped chassis and the list goes on

plus there are very little engine details there - i didnt read much of the thread but looks like possibly gt3076?

Stop posting. Your an embarassment.

hey wtf… who stole those pictures of my car?

amazing how everyone is dissing a guy’s car that he is building when most of you have rust buckets.

“OMG what a fag thats only for the track”

Oh wait he is building a track car!

Sheesh, there’s no satisfying son240 members. There’s nothing good enough for son except which son members already have. Rust buckets.

Taurus.